5.0 out of 5 stars Good workbook and planner
Published on 24 Nov 2008 by DG

3.0 out of 5 stars Student Book
I can not say too much, was told I needed it for my studies and I may have looked at it briefly during my studies waste of money in my case.
Published 18 months ago by N/A

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good workbook and planner, 24 Nov 2008
This review is from: Skills for Success: The Personal Development Planning Handbook (Palgrave Study Guides) (Paperback)
This is a good book for mapping out all of your plans and goals in life - it has motivation, inspiration and also some tools for achoieving what you want. It doesn't leave out the spiritual part of life either which is rather nice - a different appraoch to personal development I have to say. A good planner to go along with this is the VISION `Life Diary 2009', it's a very good inspirational planner for the year ahead. The two of these together would kick the year off right!

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprised, 1 Nov 2009
Mr. D. R. Edy - See all my reviews
This was on the reading list for my Uni course and when it arrived I was a bit hesitant to think that I will ever use it, as I am a mature student it reminded me of school text books. I have however used it for one of my essays and out of many books found it to be more useful that others.
I think that students just coming out of school or maybe even in college would appreciate the work book format more than I did as they can learn about developing their learning and motivations to learn through using this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Employability skills which helps personal development, 25 Feb 2013
Ish Gradar (BLackburn, England) - See all my reviews
This book helps to plan your goals in life and will give you extra motivation, inspires you to achieve your goals in life. Helps to plan your future visions which will help you in all problems in life. Perfect for students who need that extra push in life!

5.0 out of 5 stars Success, 29 Oct 2012
I purchased this textbook on the advice of my tutor ,I am a very mature student who needs this textbook incentive to keep me progressind

5.0 out of 5 stars So so useful, 8 Oct 2011
Teaching Personal and Professional Development in Higher Education, this book has been invaluable to me. The exercises are very well designed, follow a logical sequence, and students find them extremely useful. Working in conjunction with The Study Skills Handbook, I highly recommend this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Didn't answer all my questions, 9 May 2011
This book is very good for somebody who it out of Uni, written in the same way as lecture material. However, this is not what I needed and therefore didn't answer all my questions and help me with writing personal development plan.

5.0 out of 5 stars a book full of actions rather than words., 10 Nov 2009
I 've been reading this book over the last month, still need more to finish all bits. this due firstly to the quality of language and topics addressed and secondly, to lots of activities and reflictions embeded within.
over all a key book for success.
Dr. M. Altamimi

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
amazing book

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Very happy with the item

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for personal development planning, 27 April 2014
Useful templates to use with students when planning personal development sessions. Great employability topics that enable good session planning with students.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›