5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful books
Published on 26 April 2010 by G. Read

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad pages for infants
this might fair better for older children but for young children it is a no go. Pages are very thin, impossible for little hands. Even as an adult I felt I might tear the pages with much use.
Published on 5 July 2011 by Ambrannigan

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful books, 26 April 2010
G. Read "fangtasia" (Essex UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sesame Street Storybook Collection (Board book)
Beautiful hardback books, with lovely illustrations from Sesame Street. My Daughters Faves at the moment, we read each one 5 times a day. Each book puts accross a important message in a easy to understand way,..like 'Red Or Blue,I like You'-,is about equality and diversity. (Not everyone is the same, but just because we may look different don't mean that we are that different-we are all the same on the inside and may like the same things to eat,-like Angela not just liking spagetti & Elmo not just liking 'Red Monster Food!'), and 'Elmo Loves You' is just a super cute poem from Elmo saying that he loves you! A great set of books, especially for any Elmo fan, at a great Amazon price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 9 April 2010
C. Moosmann (Switzerland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sesame Street Storybook Collection (Board book)
Our 2-year old daughter loves each story and has made them her bedtime favorites. The books are small and light and also ideal to take on trips. We can highly recommend them for everyone who loves the Sesame Street caracters.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad pages for infants, 5 July 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars had to return, 12 Nov. 2010
Vicky Ward (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sesame Street Storybook Collection (Board book)
Not board books as described. Card covers with newspaper like pages. Staples on spine sticking through on 2 of the books so had to return. A shame really as my daughter loves elmo

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad Print, 4 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Sesame Street Storybook Collection (Board book)
My son enjoys reading these books but the print and paper quality is very bad on these books.

If you can find alternatives please do not buy this item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovley, 13 Dec. 2011
Sophie Henley "xXSOFAXx" (england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sesame Street Storybook Collection (Board book)
Is a little smaller than what i thought it would be but comes in a really nice display case where all the books are. Bought for my 14 month old godson who loves Elmo. Will make a great gift. Not read the books as it comes celepahned up and dont want to open due to being a gift but Im sure he will love it!! x

5.0 out of 5 stars Great books, 21 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Sesame Street Storybook Collection (Board book)
I've had these over a year. My son loved them instantly and absolutely loves them still (he's now 3.5). Great reads with busy illustrations to keep the kids interested! The pages aren't great quality, but are still holding quite well.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too fragile, 17 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Sesame Street Storybook Collection (Board book)
Overall, I was disappointed with the product. The paper pages were too thin for a young child to turn without tearing. The content of the books was good.

Sesame Street Storybook Collection
Sesame Street Storybook Collection by Dalmatian Press (Board book - 28 Feb. 2006)
Used & New from: £2.28