5.0 out of 5 stars Mind blowing
Published on 13 Dec. 2012 by susantazhobie

3.0 out of 5 stars As difficult as the 1st Black Belt
Published 23 months ago by Jane Knobel

3.0 out of 5 stars As difficult as the 1st Black Belt, 9 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Second-Degree Brown Belt Kakuro (Second-Degree Kakuro) (Paperback)
If you enjoyed the first Brown Belt book as being hard, but not too overtaxing, then don't expect this to be the same. I am finding it as difficult, if not more so, than the first Black Belt, and failing to complete a fair proportion of the puzzles. This is a bit disappointing for me, as I completed the first Brown Belt book and expected this to be of the same degree of difficulty.

2.0 out of 5 stars Seems impossible, 5 Mar. 2013
F. Findlay - See all my reviews
I recenty spent several months completing the original Brown Belt book. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and managed to complete correclty about 75% of the puzzles.
I was looking forward to this 2nd Degree book and hoped that I would be able to complete a higher number and in less time
I now have attempted several of the new puzzles and have only managed a very small section of each one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mind blowing, 13 Dec. 2012
Having completed the 1st series up to blackbelt I was wondering what Kakuro book I could get next then I saw the 2nd degree series. I purchased the black belt 1st as I wanted to be REALLY tested - and I was! I got to the final quarter of the black belt 2nd degree book and it started to get beyond me so I have left that book for later and purchased brown belt to build me up again (I know I'm doing it the wrong way around but I wanted the hardest challenge out there). The 1st few puzzles were ultra hard then got a little easier now difficult again but they are really challenging. As a result the book is lasting longer! I'm loving it but these 2nd degree aren't for the beginner so beware!

4.0 out of 5 stars Brown belt Kakuro, 30 Jan. 2014
Enjoyed doing it, but as I have also done the Balck Belt books, this doesn't challenge me as much as I would like

4.0 out of 5 stars Good standard, 7 Nov. 2013
I buy this for my husband who tells me it is a good balance. Hard enough but not so hard that he struggles.

2.0 out of 5 stars second degree brown belt kurako, 25 Sept. 2013
I have had brown belt before but found this one much too difficult. Even the warm up puzzles are too hard.

5.0 out of 5 stars For Kakuro Buffs, 26 Jun. 2013
Not that much more difficult than the original brown belt or the green belt series. A good way to get to sleep at night.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Book, 19 May 2013
For those who love a good puzzle book,or want to give it as a gift, this is ideal,thats if you dont do it first.

Second-Degree Brown Belt Kakuro (Second-Degree Kakuro)
Second-Degree Brown Belt Kakuro (Second-Degree Kakuro) by Conceptis Puzzles (Paperback - 23 Feb. 2012)