5.0 out of 5 stars Loveeee
Delivery was very quick and efficient.

Love this book, have already tried a few recipes and definitely stood up to the expectations I had.

Will treasure this book for a very long time
Published 19 months ago by PRIYA KERAI

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very useful this book for me
I know Heather because her blog and she has amazing recipes on it.
I expected more recipes about cakes and desserts, what I got is a beautiful book about art.
Published 21 months ago by Matilde Casado Blanco

5.0 out of 5 stars Loveeee, 22 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Sprinklebakes: Dessert Recipes to Inspire Your Inner Artist (Paperback)
Delivery was very quick and efficient.

Will treasure this book for a very long time

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 8 Dec. 2012
Great book - full of really inspiring and original ideas. I bought this as I followed and loved her blog and the book is not a disappointment!
Personally bought it more for creativity and ideas rather than cake recipes themselves (I use Dan Lepard for my recipes as he is generally faultless) but her recipes are high quality too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow - definitely my new favourite book!, 8 Sept. 2012
Wendy Sheridan (Chesham, Bucks, UK) - See all my reviews
This book is really different from all the other cakey/bakey booksI have, and I have A LOT!! It has innovative and inspiring decorative deals as well as some methods covered that are in no other books. I love it. Not for a beginner, probably, but for any relatively competent or confident home cook who loves baking and desserts, this should be at the top of your Christmas wish list!

My personal faves include the coconut rice sushi and the mango and custard in egg shells. And it also has one of the best collections of basic recipes in one book that I've seen - several cakes, Swiss buttercream, creme patisserie (known as pastry cream in USA), ganache, royal icing, fondant...the list goes on.

Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 28 Jan. 2013
One of the best cook books or baking books ive ever recieved...

so much information and really innovative ideas from baking from scratch and really good designs...

love it!

cant recommend it enough,

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very useful this book for me, 20 Aug. 2013
I know Heather because her blog and she has amazing recipes on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Inspiring, 10 April 2014
Teresa Chagas "Therasia" (Portugal) - See all my reviews
I love this book, I have been a fun of sprinklebakes blog for a long time but the list of blogs I love is huge. I loved the fact that she uses matcha in some of her recipes and that she has put both sides in the book, the recipes for delicious desserts and snacks and the information to get the design part just right as well. I is charming and filled with pictures. I just can not wait to try her shortbread and the mehandi cookies they look so pretty!

4.0 out of 5 stars nice book, 19 Feb. 2013
a nice book with some nice recipes and ideas, i have used quite few of the recipes, a lot i can adapt and make my own

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!, 29 Oct. 2012
If you don't know SprinkleBakes you are missing out! The blog is fantastic, full of original recipes and ideas, the book is even better! It actually exceeded my expectations when it arrived! 269 pages full of loveliness!

What I love about the book is that Heather Baird approaches all her recipes and ideas from an artist's perspective, she teaches us about colours, paints, lines and sculptures. This is not your average recipe book, Heather takes you through all the elements of art in baking to help you create your own edible art masterpiece!

The book starts off with a good collection of basic recipes for cakes, cookies, candies, icings, pastries and crusts. The rest of the book is full of original and creative recipes. My favorites so far: the banana pudding cake, free form lollipops, the glittering cookie tree, and the the yema candy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love this book, 5 April 2013
It makes a great tool for beginning to think from an artistic point of view about desserts. It also breaks it down nicely, so it's easy to follow. Bottom line, it got me baking:D and having fun

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for basics...that's all, 25 Dec. 2014
Great for basics, but if like me you are a keen baker with your own recipe collection for those then you will be dissappointed with this book.

Sprinklebakes: Dessert Recipes to Inspire Your Inner Artist
Sprinklebakes: Dessert Recipes to Inspire Your Inner Artist by Heather Baird (Paperback - 7 Oct. 2012)