Format: Paperback|Change

on 3 April 2014
Bought this book a month ago, and after doing the exercises every day am really starting to see results, nasiolabial lines are reducing, eyes more open, jaw firmer, rosy and healthy colouring. This book has really superb neck and lower face exercises. Book is lovely to look at and use and the DVD is an enormous help and guide to doing the exercises. I combine Patricia's exercises with a few of Carole Maggios and Eva Frazers. This works well for me. I am 44 years old. Great book well worth 5 stars, thank you Patricia.
on 15 April 2012
I have done a few face exercises everyday for years, but this book opened my eyes to a lot more face muscles, exercises and massage techniques. I've now done seven of them daily for a few weeks and I can see a difference.
The book gives good and informative descriptions of the techniques. I wish the pictures would show the movements a bit clearer though.
on 29 March 2013
I have found the facial exercises in this book to be the most effective that I have tried. I've been doing the exercises for about 3 months now and family and friends have commented on my skin looking very youthful. Consistency is key, as the author states in the book, and I have got into a routine of doing the exercises each evening. If you stick with it you will see a difference.
on 27 October 2013
This book is excellent, there are masses of facial exercises, I think it's one of the best of this kind and highly recommend it.
on 16 April 2014
Excellent book. I have been doing the exercises for three weeks now and they have made a big difference to my neck and jawline. All my friends are impressed by the results
on 23 February 2014
Was exactly what i was looking for.... Nicely presented and nice pictures explaining the exercises... Simple and easy ... A must have!
on 20 January 2013
This was my choice after looking at several on the market. I was not disapointed. it is a stright forward guide to facial exercise.
on 25 April 2015
Really effective exercises. Glad to have dome across this book and have recommenced it to others.
on 6 February 2015
Lovely book and make excellent sense . Dvd makes it easy to follow exercises
on 3 November 2015
really good book arrived quickly