on 21 March 2002
I couldent put the book down, it was a mine of essential information,down to earth explanations, it was a breath of fresh air. Never have i been so engrossed in a book. If all spiritualist chirches had a copy they would benefit greatly from reading it, as it makes a change to have things explained to you simply and truthfully in a modern and up to date way ,instead of the long winded clap trap some of us endure. The authour should be commended for writing such a fantastic book and for creating such an addictive website. I look forward to reading more books from him and cannot thank him enough, as the book has taught me more in a day than i have learnt from reading other books on Spiritualism in three decades.
on 9 November 2001
Brill book 2 read,i got mine 1st,and read it in one day.All those questions u wondered about are answered in a wonderful illustrated book.This book will keep you reading if it doesnt u got to be mad.Or more suited 2 cookery books.Also it helps if you are grieving it puts things in to perspective for you.and helps u along the way 2 self healing because you know they are still there for u but u cant see them.
on 16 December 2013
I trusted the reviews and they were spot on. A very readable, believable book.
Only problem is will it work when we get there??
on 10 January 2016
I couldn't really get into this and don't agree with much of it, probably because I'm a Christian. Still, I'll give it another read, as it is important to keep an open mind. If you are drawn to spiritualism, you may like it.
on 30 August 2003
I found this a very interesting read. It goes into fine detail about the afterlife, allegedly collected from author, UK Medium Craig Hamilton-Parker's experiences in his clairvoyancy.
The book contains some good modern artwork, used as metaphors in Hamilton-Parker's explanation of life after death.
I found some of the examples of Hamilton-Parker's experiences as a medium are fascinating and immensely uplifting, and his observations of the other side intriguing, although I have to say some of it disturbed me.
However, while reading this book, you should try to enjoy it purely for its entertainment value, and you will get the most out of it.
on 2 February 2012
Bought as a gift. The recipient was very happy with his pressie, and he would most certainly let me know if this was not the case!
on 2 October 2013
every one should read this! book plenty of cross references to test etc. some are a bit historical but still valid.