Format: Paperback|Change

on 19 January 2010
A successful Christmas gift that delighted my grandson,kept him amused for ages. A fascinating book that can be viewed again and again!
on 21 June 2014
Bounght this initially as a present for an 8 year old.
However, when it arrived I had a look through it and decided to keep as a stocking filler for one of my sons (both in their 20's).
Think it's the kind of thing that will go down well over Christmas and get passed around the family.
Layout of the book in general is not for children and there are probably other options that are more suitable. However, I am pleased to get my Christmas shopping off to am unexpected early start!
on 28 July 2011
I bought two copies for my great nephews, all aged below 10. They, and their parents, have really enjoyed the books, in fact it looked likely they might squabble over who looked first, the parents or the children!Seems the type they will come back to , access, understand and talk about for a long time to come.The illusions are mixed, some that you find in many places, but enough to spark interest as well.
on 2 January 2013
Well worth the money. Very entertaining. My 10 year old son was delighted with this book and has been showing it to his friends.
on 4 February 2013
The best illusion is on the front cover. Rather underwhelmed by this book & wish I hadn't wasted my money buying it..
on 13 October 2015
Very lovely book. A good rival to M C Escher What imaginations they have plus the ability to create such wonderful designs
on 11 December 2013
I liked some of the illusions in this book but I wish the author had chosen a better one for the front cover.
on 6 January 2015
A fascinating collection of illusions - this proved to be a perfect present for my middle-aged son.
on 3 March 2011
I bought this for my daughter as she has become very interested in illusions. She absolutely loves this book and looks through it often.
on 10 July 2010
The delight in opening this book or spending any time with it is no illusion. The reflection that follows on whether seeing is believing prolongs the true sensation.