on 23 April 2009
This is a fun book that will also challenge you and your thinking. I like the way you can tackle the puzzles on your own or make a game of it with your friends or colleagues to see which team scores best.

Some of the puzzles I worked out quickly and others took quite a bit of thinking (and many a time the answer eluded me all together). Worry less about getting the "right" answer every time (that's the path to frustration). Concentrate instead on being curious and asking lots of questions around the scenarios given. Simply by doing that you are doing your brain a power of good. And it's meant to be fun!

Ideal for train journeys, the beach, parties, office 'time outs' and team building.

If you find you solve every puzzle you're either Paul Sloane, one of his relatives or simply outstanding at lateral thinking.
on 27 February 2011
I love this book! I loved it so much that after one day I ordered another one and sent it to my mom! I love puzzles and this book can really test you. If you do it as a family say over the dinner table it really gets everyone going! I was looking for a lateral thinking book that had visual puzzles but have yet to find one! However I was not disappointed with this book at all!
on 20 February 2014
I like a good puzzle, and can think laterally. But there are just ridiculous! There are one or to that may impress people as you tell them the answer at a dinner party. But to try and work these out, is pointless. Best used as a coffee table book to pass some time, rather than a puzzle book.
on 8 September 2014