1 Review

4.0 out of 5 stars Geek Girls 1, 5 Mar 2013
Kate Phillips "Kate" (Southampton, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Geek Girl and the Scandalous Earl (Mass Market Paperback)
Sometimes you come across a book that manages to just utterly charm you, that is what The Geek Girl and the Scandalous Earl did to me. It was far from perfect but I really, really enjoyed it. Firstly I just loved the idea. A geek girl falling through time and landing in a handsome and surly earl's bedroom is exactly my kind of thing and I thought it was executed really well.

I loved the characters, Jamie was so much fun. I loved her feisty attitude and her determination where her relationship with Mike was concerned. My one complaint about her was that she had a tendency to do silly things which got a little annoying at times but then she sacrificed everything for the sake of a dog which being a dog lover I couldn't complain about.

Mike or Micah was amazing. He was completely swoon worthy and at times rather devastating. His demeanour was not always exactly friendly but there was just something about him that I just couldn't help but love. He could be so nice and sweet but there was a tough side to him to, I liked both equally.

The romance between them was full of chemistry, I just loved them together and the love scenes were really, really great.

There were times where this didn't quite make sense and I thought that it was maybe a tad too long but these things didn't bother me at all. At the end of the day this is just a very charming, very sweet romance that I would recommend.

The Geek Girl and the Scandalous Earl
The Geek Girl and the Scandalous Earl by Gina Lamm (Mass Market Paperback - 5 Mar 2013)
4.16