4.0 out of 5 stars Publishing Help
Published on 5 Jan. 2012 by Louise

3.0 out of 5 stars Only for the American market.
Published 12 months ago by Ewan Your-Nonsense

3.0 out of 5 stars Only for the American market., 12 May 2014
This review is from: Jeff Herman's Guide to Book Publishers, Editors, and Literary Agents: Who They Are! What They Want! How to Win Them Over! (Jeff Herman's Guide to Book Publishers, Editors, & Literary Agents) (Paperback)
The book is extensive and very comprehensive. The problem is that it did not advertise that the list of Agents and Publishers is only for the American Market,so no good for me. For non American users the redeeming grace is that there are many useful articles about getting an Agent or Publisher and tips how to push your work. If you are writing in or for America then I would give it five stars.
The Seller noted my remarks in Feedback and very generously offered a partial refund without any prompting from me. As far as the Seller is concerned I would award five stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Publishing Help, 5 Jan. 2012
I am a first-time, "kind-of" agent....my best friend has written a book, I have proofread it, edited it, written the summary and query letter, and am ready to submit it for him - he does not have the dozens and dozens of hours required to spend on this part of it that I do. I got Jeff Herman's Guide because I have spent so many hours on the internet tracking down suitable publishers but have ended up without addresses or editor's names, which has been very fustrating. With this guide, I have been able to complile a list with the names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses for all likely publishers, in just a matter of a couple of hours! So, I recommend this Guide for that particular purpose.