5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!!, 4 Nov 2011
Before you purchase this book(and you should)please read 1st book in series. This is a great read well written. I found it very hard to put down. Can't wait until next year for book3.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely great series., 4 Jan 2012
Nik (Solihull, England) - See all my reviews
I agree with the first review you must read the first book in this series before this one toget the best from the story. But what a great storyline it has some great twists and keeps you looking forward to the next part of the story all the time. Can't wait for book three and please keep the storyline this interesting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great second book from this series, 16 Feb 2014
Well written and a good follow-up from book one. You could even read these books on their own. Although you wonder why you would because they are well written

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Embrace the Highland Warrior (Mass Market Paperback)
Real enjoyed the 2 books I have read so far of this series by Anita Clenney and can't wait until the next one is out. Books full of action, romance, comedy in places and the stories were very captivating and hard to put the books down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Embrace the Highland Warrior., 26 Oct 2013
Fab Fab Fab couldn't put the book down with all the twists in the story kept me wanting more can't wait for the next story

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 Sep 2013
Sue (essex uk) - See all my reviews
Well read every book of Anita clenney, there all fantastic. Please hurry up and write the next instalments, I can't wait.

5.0 out of 5 stars page turning, 2 Aug 2013
This may be a little misleading :) but I have read the two previous books the prequel Faelan A Highland Warrior and Awaken the Highland Warrior, Faelan I believe was written after Embrace the Highland Warrior to give some back story and I read that one first I can only say so far these books have been in my opinion awesome I am about to start Embrace and am anticipating another wonderful read, extremely well done Anita Clenney :) x

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Hooked, 3 July 2013
Oh Gosh where do I start, yet another fantastic book from Ms Clenney. Again I am reading it for the third time. The series just keeps getting better and better. Now we have Cody and Shay the Romeo and Juliet of the day. Poor Cody loving Shay for all those years and not being able to do anything about it, each thinking the other is to blame for Shay leaving and then Shay finding out that Cody didn't get her letters, all because of Renee, made me want to slap the girl for being heartless, and for poor Cody to find out about the baby in that way, oh my I couldn't read the book for crying. What about Shay finding out that Bree is her half sister and that she could be a warrior herself. Ms Clenney what are you doing to us poor avid readers. When are we going to see the next book.

I also want to know what happens between Jamie and Sam and how about Duncan and Sorcha. What about a mate for Cody's brothers Marcus and Lachlan. The possibilities are endless Ms Clenney, please don't leave us in the lurch too long.

PS. What has happened to Anna and who are those two captured Warriors. Please put your fans out of their misery and let us have the next instalment, soon, very soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars What happened, 15 Mar 2013
What happened to the two captured Warriors? Were they turned, killed or set free as tainted beings. Oh come on

5.0 out of 5 stars Carol, 26 Dec 2012
Loved this book I have read it twice so glad it is on my kindle and that is where it is staying

Embrace the Highland Warrior
Embrace the Highland Warrior by Anita Clenney (Mass Market Paperback - 1 Feb 2012)
4.22