on 30 October 2013
I've bought a number of golf gifts over the years but this is my favourite. It's not only a fun, original present but it also actually helps to lower your handicap! Great for adults and also an excellent way to encourage kids. It's basically 18 little putting games to play indoors on your own or with friends. My favourites are "Space Invaders" and "The Ultimate Putting Challenge". It's brought us loads of enjoyment and I recommend it as a much appreciated, good value gift for all golfers!
on 17 April 2012
Brilliant gift for either a keen golfer or a holiday putting green enthusiast. Good ideas for games to suit all ages.
on 1 December 2012
I manage a county junior golf team and this book will provide the boys with lots of ideas for indoor putting practice during the winter and outdoors in the summer. Should improve my putting too.
on 25 April 2015
I got this as a stocking filler for my regular golfing partner who's always chipping with foam balls in the house much to the bemusement of his wife who isn't keen on him swinging a golf club in the living room, but its probably made things worse, but the upside is she's talking to me even less now :)
on 13 January 2014
This little book is ideal for all golfers and non golfers alike. Made a change from Charades and Monopoly at Christmas.
It arrived in good condition, on time and well packaged.
on 17 December 2012
Good fun book, yet to be used but I am sure I will be regretting buying this when the furniture is rearranged for indoor golf!
on 20 February 2013
The title is misleading as they are just putting games - no chipping.

That said if you have the space and your carpet is the right speed it can certainly improve your enjoyment in practicing your short putting either in competition with yourself or others.

In the book most exercises use upturned tees. I couldn't be bothered with balancing the tees so I used AA batteries instead (you can get a lot at Poundland). I think you could also use marbles.

In some of the exercises he talks about a line 17" from the target. If it goes further than this it would have been too fast to have gone into the cup. This if from Pelz book, but Geoff Mangum believes tis is too far and that it should be more like 12",
on 16 December 2013
It's a little book on golf games, inside are golf games just as suggested on the covers. What else can I say
on 21 January 2013
Not dedicated golf fans but had this with putting game and it added to the games we played over christmas
on 27 January 2016
This was purchased for three golf fanatics so they could practice their skill when the weather was bad outside. The feedback I have received is that this makes a great gift for any golf fanatic.