5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Read
A wonderful story kept me entertained from the first page. I found that it go.t better and better.

I have loved this series so far as the new characters mix in greatly with June's pride and prejudice characters. I especially love Dr George Darcy.
Published 6 months ago by Lynne Robson

1.0 out of 5 stars really don't bother
Published on 27 April 2011 by lizzy

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice love story, 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: My Dearest Mr. Darcy (The Darcy Saga) (Paperback)
I have read this book with pleasure and feeling that I am entirely in the world of Elizabeth and Darcy. But it is not for readers having preferences for Jane Austen's devoid of sexuality heroes.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Read, 13 Jun 2014
Lynne Robson "Lynne" (Dronfield, Derbyshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It, 25 Nov 2013
This review is from: My Dearest Mr. Darcy (The Darcy Saga) (Paperback)
Again, really loved this book in the series - especially chapter 19 was their first child is born - very touching and emotional. Going to read the whole series again in about 12-24 months' time.

1.0 out of 5 stars really don't bother, 27 April 2011
This review is from: My Dearest Mr. Darcy (The Darcy Saga) (Paperback)
I can't remember the last time I started a book and didn't finish it. Sadly with this Pride and Prejudice sequel I had given up the will to live by chapter 4.It didn't capture my imagination,it didn't make me laugh, I didn't fall in love again with Elizabeth and Darcy - most of their dialogue just made me cringe. You'd be far better off saving your pennies and re-reading the original in all its glory.

1.0 out of 5 stars An uinsult to the writing of Jane Austin, 18 Nov 2010
This review is from: My Dearest Mr. Darcy (The Darcy Saga) (Paperback)
Can the person who wrote this, ever have read any of Jane Austin's work? I am a huge fan of the writings of Jane Austin, and to me this book should never, in any way be connected to anything Jane Austin wrote,it is repetitive rubbish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Sep 2014
Van Overbeke Patricia "Pat" (Belguim) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Dearest Mr. Darcy (The Darcy Saga) (Paperback)
I'm very pleased with this booking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding story., 24 Feb 2010
This review is from: My Dearest Mr. Darcy (The Darcy Saga) (Paperback)
As a writer myself I enjoyed the story.

I enjoy knowing that others enjoyed Pride and Prejudice and the story of the love that Elizabeth and Darcy have is great.
Maybe some of the love stories were a little over the top but other than that I enjoyed it immensley.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Dearest Mr. Darcy, 5 April 2010
This review is from: My Dearest Mr. Darcy (The Darcy Saga) (Paperback)
A sequel to Loving Mr.Darcy, and a splendid read. Continuing on from where the last book finished, Darcy and Elizabeth's romance continues to flourish and grow in this romantic novel. The detail is great and a really good mix of characters, add to it all.

5.0 out of 5 stars The saga continues!, 30 Sep 2010
This review is from: My Dearest Mr. Darcy (The Darcy Saga) (Paperback)
The next in the saga, I was unable to put the book down. I am really enjoying seeing the characters develop and have thoroughly enjoyed this book. I cannot wait to read the next one in the saga.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dearest Mr Darcy a lovely follow on of the saga., 11 Sep 2010
This review is from: My Dearest Mr. Darcy (The Darcy Saga) (Paperback)
I have read several versions of the Darcy saga and this story is lovely in the way that the characters progress in their relationship. its a fine read for the Austen fans amoungst us, but if you are not of the Pride and Prejudice fan variety you would find this a little tame. I personnally loved the way that Elizabeth and Darcy form their strong relationship but I would like to have seen a little more fire that we know both characters possess. I still loved the book and look forward to the next, it gives me a happy feeling knowing that there will be more of this couple and the writing is like a lilting song.

My Dearest Mr. Darcy (The Darcy Saga)
My Dearest Mr. Darcy (The Darcy Saga) by Sharon Lathan (Paperback - 2010)