5.0 out of 5 stars Tought me about myself
Published on 3 Dec. 2011 by K. Cavaretta

2.0 out of 5 stars Very good. Easy to read
It gave me a new understanding and challenged me to review my established ideas.
Very good. Easy to read.
Published 5 months ago by Venke Coxon

5.0 out of 5 stars Tought me about myself, 3 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Autism and the God Connection: Redefining the Autistic Experience Through Extraordinary Accounts of Spiritual Giftedness (Paperback)
I have high funtioning autism and have also had precognative dreams through out my life. I never thought there was a relationship between the two. This book opened up a whole new perspective for me. I loved it. The best thing it did was to get me talking about my experiances with others, and while not everone with ASC has had my precongnitive experiances, a surprising number have. I tend to shy away from anything new agey but I think this is a very sound book and well worth a read.

5.0 out of 5 stars help with autism, 2 May 2011
I got this book for my daughter who has an 8 yr old son with autism, she has found it very helpful

2.0 out of 5 stars Very good. Easy to read, 18 Sept. 2014
Very good. Easy to read.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lunatic Fringe, 8 Nov. 2012
Do not buy this book. Autism does not give people the power to talk to ghosts. This sort of writing makes me despair. Autistic people have a sea of misinformation to navigate which is hard when living with a communication disability.