4.0 out of 5 stars That about wraps it up nicely!
Emma Tennant has had a monopoly on Pride and Prejudice sequels for too long! I infinitely prefer this sequel, which set about wrapping up all the loose ends (and indeed unattached characters) that the original Jane Austen book did not.
The story follows the relationship of Elizabeth and Darcy from six months into their marriage for about a year. Whilst I found the...
Published on 11 Jun. 2003 by Chriss C.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing!
I really loved reading "Mr Darcy Takes A Wife" and had the sequel already on my wish list before I finished reading it. However, "Nights and Days.." was sadly lacking the magic the first book had. In fact, if it wasn't for the fact that I had finished the first book, and curiosity got the better of me, I would not have finished the second.

The book was...
Published on 11 July 2006 by J. Davis

1.0 out of 5 stars Austen fans beware!, 17 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Darcy & Elizabeth: Nights and Days at Pemberley (Pride & Prejudice Continues) (Paperback)
This was a truly awful book. The characters were shallow and I could not imagine Austen recognising anything about them but their names. The attempt to use language of the period failed miserably; it was totally unconvincing.
My husband got this for me when I was ill as he knows I am a huge lover of Jane Austen. I must admit it cheered me up as it gave us both a good laugh reading the more ridiculous bits aloud. For this reason I have mentioned it to some of my friends but with a health warning!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good 'FanFiction' read, 26 May 2010
K. E. Farr (Cotsworld, UK) - See all my reviews
I love Pride and Prejudice and although I was a little bit dubious about starting a fan fiction in reality I think this is a really good book to ease you into sequels to pride and prejudice.

In my opinion the characters stay relatively true to chracter and although at times the language is incorrect and the spelling is dubious it really is an anjoyable read.

It's not all plain sailing for the Darcy brood and through advertsity they remain really close. The portrayal of Darcy is very true to character and Elizabeth is still a little firecracker. It does get a bit steamy in parts but this doesn't put me off because that's how I'd like to believe there marriage was.

Definitely give this book a try as a P+P sequel.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great sequel to a sequel!, 10 Aug. 2009
I loved Darcy Takes A Wife and couldn't wait to read this. I loved it from start to finish and couldn't put it down. The passion was still there and the storyline was captivating. Well worth reading!

3.0 out of 5 stars A Good Read, 27 July 2003
Lynne Robson "Lynne" (Dronfield, Derbyshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Darcy and Elizabeth (Paperback)
I enjoyed this book but felt that the end was rushed it had a good story line and kept the characters in line with Jane Austen's.
It starts sometime after the marriage of Darcy and Elizabeth, Wickham causes trouble by leaving Lydia and her baby. Mrs Bennett has a stroke due to the shock and Lydia leaves her baby in charge of Kitty to look for her husband.
Jane also has a family and all the way through to the end Elizabeth is worried that she will not give Darcy an heir. The new characters that are introduced do not seem to have much character as to me the book rushes through to the end too quickly.
Georgiana is in the book and her character is developing quite well until she is raped by a gypsy, she then tries to kill herself but is rescued by both her brother and Elizabeth.
This would have been an excellent book as the story to it is good but I felt it came to an abrupt end and that it could have done with a few more chapters to develope both the new characters more and the story. In the end Elizabeth is with child but we do not know if she has a boy or a girl as the story the abruptly ends, which is such a pity as it spoils the enjoyment of the book

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 26 Jun. 2012
XMizzBowieX (Moray Scotland) - See all my reviews
I loved reading the first Mr Darcy takes a Wife and couldn't wait to start the next one. I wasn't disappointed. The book continues on developing the characters whilst staying true to what Jane Austen started, well apart from the bodice ripper moments which add even more depth and enjoyment to the read. Ruling Passion is definitly on the wish list. These books are by far the best Pride and Prejudice continuation I have read to date.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, good sequal, 3 Aug. 2005
This review is from: Darcy and Elizabeth (Paperback)
I really enjoyed this book, it produced a good, interesting story, giving the air of romance and responsibility.
The story is of Darcy and Elizabeth during their first year of marriage, it contains many ups and downs concerning Georgiana and indeed Elizabeth and Darcy themselves.
Although the ending was rushed, it doesn't matter as the sequal "Darcy's Pemberley" is on the market and continues the story for another year, and that book really does wrap the story up nicely!
I reccommend both this book and it's sequal to any persons interested in Pride and prejudice, or anyone who enjoys a good read.
I will be reading it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 25 Feb. 2014
I love this writer style it's so rewarding and intriguing to have the story extended with such enlightening characters of old and new. And encouraging back stories which give light to new adventurers

5.0 out of 5 stars It was interesting, 30 Aug. 2013
It was really romantic and it is a very good book. The book was very sad, as well, but the romance and passion made up for that. I would recommend it to all the women who like romantic indulgences.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pemberley's Night of Passion, 8 Aug. 2010
Darcy & Elizabeth: Nights and Days at Pemberley (Pride & Prejudice Continues)

I really enjoyed this book, I loved this adaptation, a must for Pride & Prejudice fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nights and days at pemberly, 13 May 2013
An absolutely fantastic story full of the passion that the Darcy's share. A book that you can't put down. This is the second book in the series of three looking forward to the next one.

Darcy & Elizabeth: Nights and Days at Pemberley (Pride & Prejudice Continues)