5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!
These Cards are the most accurate and amazing "Mediumship" tool. I am a Medium. My children and I have recently been bereaved & these cards were a gentle loving way of connecting for my children they were fantastic I %100 recommend them
Published 8 months ago by Emma Nicholls

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice idea but...
Published 12 months ago by TilPop

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice idea but..., 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: Talking to Heaven Mediumship Cards (Cards)
I bought these cards purely out of curiosity as I sit regular mediumship circles. Although the images are very nice I don't feel these help with a true mediumship link. The reason I say this is because they are too general, almost all the cards can relate to everyone who has passed away. They are meant to be read intuitively, but if you are using your intuition anyway I don't see the need in using these cards. I also don't like the emotional heartstrings these cards can pull on vulnerable people who have lost someone. It's was a nice idea, however I don't think that it's fair for the creators to make money on people's emotions. I won't be using them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely deck, 7 Jun 2014
This review is from: Talking to Heaven Mediumship Cards (Cards)
I bought two of these decks for my mother & a dear friend. Gave them much comfort & positivity - & even answered a question that was burning for my mum.

5.0 out of 5 stars good card, 6 Jun 2014
This review is from: Talking to Heaven Mediumship Cards (Cards)
got these for myself, but as soon as they arrived my daughter claimed them for herself.
Having just lost my mum and grandmum these were a comfort.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 8 Mar 2014
KOB (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Talking to Heaven Mediumship Cards (Cards)
I have almost all of Doreen Virtue's angel/fairy etc card decks and I pretty much like all of them with one or two favourites that always deliver accurate, appropriate messages which I love and trust. These however are so far wide of the mark, they feel like generic 'fishing' messages that cold-calling pseudo-mediums would use to gull vulnerable grieving loved ones. I have tried several times to get a coherent reading from these cards without any success and Spirit just keeps coming through to say 'put these away and just listen to what is being given to you directly.' These are not for me and I would hesitate to recommend them to anyone I know or care about.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOSS OF LOVED ONES, 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: Talking to Heaven Mediumship Cards (Cards)
These cards really help with the loss of both my parents last yearhelps with those quiet moments of grieving on your own thankyou.x

3.0 out of 5 stars These are better for beginners, 16 Dec 2013
This review is from: Talking to Heaven Mediumship Cards (Cards)
I do mediumship work already, so felt like there was nothing in these cards that I could not receive myself. However if you want to start working with "spirit" these would be excellent. Very peaceful cards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable!, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: Talking to Heaven Mediumship Cards (Cards)
Very comforting when your feeling down and need a sign they are around you. I would recommend them for your own use.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic addition to my collection of Doreen Virtue cards, 12 Aug 2014
This review is from: Talking to Heaven Mediumship Cards (Cards)
These are such touching cards that relate directly with what I already believe to be true. A fantastic addition to my collection of Doreen Virtue cards. Came well packed in excellent condition and arrived as stated. thanks. An excellent support for those who are looking for signs and help from loved ones. I find them comforting and informative.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Amazing Cards Well Worth The Money, 30 Nov 2013
This review is from: Talking to Heaven Mediumship Cards (Cards)
As soon as I saw these cards I couldn't wait to own them.,
They came in the post this morning and I have to admit I love them...
I love the gold around the cards themselves very beautiful the pictures are basic but I think it adds a little class,
The quality of the book and cards are exceptional and I recommend this produce 100% to anyone that's interested in contacting loved ones or friends..
The cards bring through loving messages that defiantly touch the hearts of everyone involved,
As soon as I open the cards I connected straight away and felt a loved one around me immediate,
It was so strong and I was comforted by the loving presence and was even more comforted by the message they had waiting for me...
I will be using these cards regularly.
So if your looking to connect to your loved ones or friends but have difficultly connecting naturally then these cards are for you...
Such a great gift to enhance your spiritual gift.....

GOD BLESS YOU ALL x

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
good cards

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

Talking to Heaven Mediumship Cards
Talking to Heaven Mediumship Cards by James Van Praagh (Cards - 15 Nov 2013)