5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant cards for anyone who struggles with Mediumship
Published 5 months ago by U

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me
Published 1 month ago by KOB

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant cards for anyone who struggles with Mediumship, 27 Oct 2013
This review is from: Talking to Heaven Mediumship Cards (Cards)
The cards may look basic and may not inspire some. But that's the point - they are mediumship cards - they inspire those who have mediumship qualities. Those who need pretty pictures - they are using psychic qualities not mediumship. Try them out before dissing them. Use the cards to help spirit connect and help you use your own inner voice to deliver messages. Eventually you will not need cards to portray messages - becomes an instinctual tool

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 26 Oct 2013
This review is from: Talking to Heaven Mediumship Cards (Cards)
I received these cards this morning and have concluded that they are fabulous. I currently attend a development circle and have found that I was able to connect with these cards straight away. Every card that has been drawn has been accurate for me and the images are outstanding. I would highly recommend these cards to anyone looking to communicate with deceased loved ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are brilliant ..., 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Talking to Heaven Mediumship Cards (Cards)
I have always avoided communication tools such as the 'Ouija board'. But, the Talking to Heaven Mediumship Cards have so far helped me to connect with my loved ones in spirit. I have done approx three readings for myself and each time the messages and communication wavelength has differed and I was able to sense which loved one I was receiving a message from. I can only speak for myself but, these cards have brought me much comfort and evidence. I would also like to add that I only use them if I get a 'gut feeling' that a loved one may wish to communicate with me and so far I haven't been disappointed. The instruction booklet that comes with the cards is easy to understand along with the prayers of protection suggested by Doreen Virtue. I have a huge collection of Doreen Virtue Oracle Card decks but, these are different and for me they're 'the best'.

5.0 out of 5 stars mediumship, 1 Dec 2013
This review is from: Talking to Heaven Mediumship Cards (Cards)
With mediumship you can never guarantee a connection with the spirit that someone would
like to hear a message from. These beautiful & sensitively created cards can prompt a message from
someone you've never met. They guarantee a divine link ♡ Recommended to all xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 2 Nov 2013
This review is from: Talking to Heaven Mediumship Cards (Cards)
I am never disappointed with Doreen virtue cards and could not wait to get my hands on these,they are simply beautiful and a very helpful tool for using during readings..

1.0 out of 5 stars not impressed, 24 Mar 2014
This review is from: Talking to Heaven Mediumship Cards (Cards)
just didnt live up to my idea of a deck is all.so im not not going to endorse something that i will put in the cupboard or give away

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 8 Mar 2014
KOB (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Talking to Heaven Mediumship Cards (Cards)
I have almost all of Doreen Virtue's angel/fairy etc card decks and I pretty much like all of them with one or two favourites that always deliver accurate, appropriate messages which I love and trust. These however are so far wide of the mark, they feel like generic 'fishing' messages that cold-calling pseudo-mediums would use to gull vulnerable grieving loved ones. I have tried several times to get a coherent reading from these cards without any success and Spirit just keeps coming through to say 'put these away and just listen to what is being given to you directly.' These are not for me and I would hesitate to recommend them to anyone I know or care about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and Beautiful decka deck im proud to own, 29 Oct 2013
This review is from: Talking to Heaven Mediumship Cards (Cards)
My cards arrived yesterday i am pleased i bought them the artwork is beautiful and the wording is so easy to understand i love them and i think they are worth the price and was worth waiting for. i think the title says it all. talking (to your loved when there in heaven)is about receiving messages from them. the cards are worth every penny and i hope they continue to make more cards for people to buy and understand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cards, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Talking to Heaven Mediumship Cards (Cards)
These are truly a wonderful item for anyone who has lost someone they love and want to contact them. Believe, and you will not be disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Talking to Heaven, 2 April 2014
Tula (North of Scotland U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Talking to Heaven Mediumship Cards (Cards)
This a wonderful set of cards and I have used them often. The descriptions are very accurate and they make you feel good. I have bought a pack for a friend and also my aunt. They were delighted with the cards.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xbab55c48)

Talking to Heaven Mediumship Cards
Talking to Heaven Mediumship Cards by James Van Praagh (Cards - 15 Nov 2013)
10.49