Format: Cards|Change

on 27 October 2013
These cards arrived at a very difficult time in my life. The readings I have had have been a comfort during this time and have been so accurate every time. I don't use them every day but I get a strong sense to use them when I need to. This deck is beautiful one of my favourites from Doreen Virtue so far. It was well worth the wait for them.
on 31 December 2013
I'm doing a course of flower psychometry and these have been a great help. The cards are very colourful and the meanings are clear, and increased my knowledge and awareness of the flower kingdom. So far they have been proved to be very accurate.
on 15 April 2014
These cards are AMAZING!!!!!!! and are my most treasured possession.
The pictures are incredibly beautiful.
I now do reading with these card to complement my reiki healing and they
are always accurate.
I cannot praise these cards enough. I would definitely recommend them!!!!!
on 14 November 2013
This deck is The Best of all Doreen Virtue's many Oracle Card creations to date, and I have collected quite few of them! Doing a reading with this set can facilitate stunningly intuitive insights.. I also keep a selected card on display to bask in its healing vibrations no matter where I happen to be. You will not be disappointed with this well created oracle.

These gentle, wise floral Shamanic totems of Gaia/Mother Nature, and Doreen's 'Life Purpose' deck deliver for me, very good results. Its always 'how you approach' prepare, and attune yourself to each reading that can help ensure you get good results, something of real inner value in our quest for Truths! Do enjoy!!
on 13 March 2014
These cards are very easy to use. The images, although simple, are beautiful with the text on the card being brief, but poignant. I took these along to my development class and had the girls all 'randomly' take at least one card each. The messages received by each person were uncannily accurate. I haven't yet used them to carry out a full reading, but I can highly recommmend them for a one or two card uplifting message, even in a group situation such as a development class.
on 1 October 2013
I love these cards they are beautiful to look at and to work with and the meanings are spot on
on 3 October 2013
Beautiful cards to look at and amazing in their predicitions they have special energies and everyone loves them we read from them a lot.
on 27 February 2014
I love all the card decks from Doreen Virtue each one is special in their own way. As I love plants and flowers I choose this deck for the days I feel guided to these beautiful flower-cards for information to work with. A lovely and unique deck.
on 30 May 2014
As soon as I opened the box and started to look at the cards I loved them. I know I will make frequent use of them, along with the several angel card packs I have by Doreen. The photos are well done and there is help with interpretation with a line at the bottom of each card setting the tone for the interpretation. I am not drawn to all of her card packs but really love this one.
on 14 September 2014
The cards are lovely. Unfortunately, the guidebook stops on page 74...(leaving 12 cards without a write up) but goes on to repeat from page 59 again. Have had them for nearly a month but only had chance to sit with them today, so cannot send them back without a printer to print off labels to return for a replacement.