5.0 out of 5 stars Fower Therapy Cards
These cards arrived at a very difficult time in my life. The readings I have had have been a comfort during this time and have been so accurate every time. I don't use them every day but I get a strong sense to use them when I need to. This deck is beautiful one of my favourites from Doreen Virtue so far. It was well worth the wait for them.
Published 19 months ago by chriker

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
I did not have a connection with the cards, but decided it to keep it as teaching materials.
Published 3 months ago by Sabrina

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fower Therapy Cards, 27 Oct. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cards, 1 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Flower Therapy Oracle Cards (Cards)
I love these cards they are beautiful to look at and to work with and the meanings are spot on

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnifique, 14 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Flower Therapy Oracle Cards (Cards)
This deck is The Best of all Doreen Virtue's many Oracle Card creations to date, and I have collected quite few of them! Doing a reading with this set can facilitate stunningly intuitive insights.. I also keep a selected card on display to bask in its healing vibrations no matter where I happen to be. You will not be disappointed with this well created oracle.

These gentle, wise floral Shamanic totems of Gaia/Mother Nature, and Doreen's 'Life Purpose' deck deliver for me, very good results. Its always 'how you approach' prepare, and attune yourself to each reading that can help ensure you get good results, something of real inner value in our quest for Truths! Do enjoy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good tool, 31 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Flower Therapy Oracle Cards (Cards)
I'm doing a course of flower psychometry and these have been a great help. The cards are very colourful and the meanings are clear, and increased my knowledge and awareness of the flower kingdom. So far they have been proved to be very accurate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely deck of cards, 13 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Flower Therapy Oracle Cards (Cards)
These cards are very easy to use. The images, although simple, are beautiful with the text on the card being brief, but poignant. I took these along to my development class and had the girls all 'randomly' take at least one card each. The messages received by each person were uncannily accurate. I haven't yet used them to carry out a full reading, but I can highly recommmend them for a one or two card uplifting message, even in a group situation such as a development class.

5.0 out of 5 stars FLOWER THERAPY ORACLE CARDS, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Flower Therapy Oracle Cards (Cards)
These cards are AMAZING!!!!!!! and are my most treasured possession.
The pictures are incredibly beautiful.
I now do reading with these card to complement my reiki healing and they
are always accurate.
I cannot praise these cards enough. I would definitely recommend them!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The strong energy in the cards, 3 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Flower Therapy Oracle Cards (Cards)
Beautiful cards to look at and amazing in their predicitions they have special energies and everyone loves them we read from them a lot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Could have been better, 7 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Flower Therapy Oracle Cards (Cards)
I have a few Doreen Virtue cards and prefer them to these, cards give a good reading but expected better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Cards, 30 May 2014
L. Sherlock - See all my reviews
This review is from: Flower Therapy Oracle Cards (Cards)
As soon as I opened the box and started to look at the cards I loved them. I know I will make frequent use of them, along with the several angel card packs I have by Doreen. The photos are well done and there is help with interpretation with a line at the bottom of each card setting the tone for the interpretation. I am not drawn to all of her card packs but really love this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars the cards were beautiful and my friend was delighted with them as she ..., 20 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Flower Therapy Oracle Cards (Cards)
I bought these as a gift for my boss who was also in a circle that i use to attend. the cards were beautiful and my friend was delighted with them as she is a keen gardener and spiritulist it thought they would be ideal and they certainly were you wont be disappointed the attention to detail as always with Dorren Virtue cards is amazing.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Flower Therapy Oracle Cards
Flower Therapy Oracle Cards by Robert Reeves (Cards - 16 Sept. 2013)