5.0 out of 5 stars Great set of Cards
I love working with these beautiful cards. They are simple to understand and spot on with their responses to my questions.
Published 10 months ago by Anne Beesley

2.0 out of 5 stars Real faces on picture bodies - Uncomfortable
Published 12 months ago by Sandy67

2.0 out of 5 stars Real faces on picture bodies - Uncomfortable, 17 Dec 2013
Sandy67 (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Archangel Power Tarot Cards (Cards)
Very disappointed when I bought these cards as I am a fan of Doreen Virtue and have many of her oracles cards and enjoy using them. These however I think may end up staying in the box as they made me feel quite uncomfortable. I was clearing them and setting them up so going through each card to look at to get familiar with it when I started to be drawn to some of the actual faces that seemed to be imposed onto the bodies on the cards. I personally did not find it comfortable to be looking at the faces of some famous mind body and spirit authors superimposed onto angelic bodies. Ones that stood out to me are of Doreen Virtue herself, Radleigh Valentine and Louise Hay among others as well as what seems like real faces of children onto angelic and other forms. As I say for me personally it felt strange and uncomfortable as I am a visual person and more drawn towards images than words. Decided to write my comments on this deck because of how they made me feel and felt urge to share so if you are thinking of these cards please note that real images and faces are mixed in with picture images.

3.0 out of 5 stars the product placement deck, 26 Dec 2013
This review is from: Archangel Power Tarot Cards (Cards)
These cards do give accurat readings but there is as ither people have said an uncomfortableness about them, real people used for angels. One card particularly bothered me was of robert
Reeves and he was holding his flower therapy book....advertising in one of its most fowlest forms if you ask me.

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointing, 25 Nov 2013
This review is from: Archangel Power Tarot Cards (Cards)
I think Doreen Virtues Ego is getting in the way when she is putting her head and other peoples heads on Angels this is my opinion is disrespectful. Would not recommend these cards.

2.0 out of 5 stars Terrible images!!, 16 Oct 2013
This review is from: Archangel Power Tarot Cards (Cards)
I was so excited when I saw these advertised.. I already have Doreen Virtue's Angel Tarot cards, they are beautiful and accurate. I must say when the Archangel Power Tarot cards arrived I was extremely disappointed with the images on them - they are (like I have read) a family/friends photo album! My son who studies graphic design, also commented on the "crass" nature of the images, which we both agreed are "laughable" and almost too ridiculous to take seriously. As someone who gives readings, I shall not be using these cards, as I feel they would undermine the whole process. It is a shame that so little thought has gone into the "finishing" of the poor photo-shopped images and misaligned superimposed heads on top of the bodies of the characters, in what would otherwise been a lovely elegant deck of cards. My advice to anyone thinking of purchasing this deck is save your money and buy something better - sadly!

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Artwork, 12 Oct 2013
This review is from: Archangel Power Tarot Cards (Cards)
I was extremely excited when I pre-ordered this deck and so extremely disappointed when I received them today.
The cards are of good quality and the gold edging is beautiful, but the artwork is just atrocious.

There are pictures of Doreen, her husband, friends and family photoshopped in there. Not just one or two, like in the Angel Tarot where they were illustrated. I'm talking real pictures.
Even worse, the heads look like stickers placed on bad graphics.

When I started going through them even more carefully I noticed that the designer used the same graphics for an angel repeatedly in different cards. Sometimes even using the exact same graphic and just putting a different head on there and changing the color of the dress to make it seem different.

I tried to do a few readings with this deck and the messages are accurate, so it works just fine, but the artwork is just so distracting that it takes you out of the flow.

I can't believe she put this product on the market. It seems rushed and it lacks the attention to symbolism and artwork that a good tarot deck deserves. I will be returning this deck!

On a side note: I have all of Doreen's decks and love them, but this one is a big no.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing....., 26 Oct 2013
This review is from: Archangel Power Tarot Cards (Cards)
Following the Angel Tarot cards, I was really looking forward to using this Archangel Power Tarot cards but the first deck I received had a bent card and the replacement deck had a discoloured card plus, all the cards were stuck together like they were glued around the edges. Quality control needs to be reviewed by the publisher!
In the end, I have decided to stick to the Angel Tarot cards - overall images are much better, compared to those in the Archangel Power Tarot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set of Cards, 15 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful cards., 21 Jan 2014
This review is from: Archangel Power Tarot Cards (Cards)
I love these cards, so pleased with them and the messages are good for beginners or experts. So amazingly illustrated. I would definitely recommend these. Good value for money as they have more cards than others in this deck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cards, 12 May 2014
Jane Harbord (Shropshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Archangel Power Tarot Cards (Cards)
This are wonderful tarot cards. I have so many sets of cards And people say why do you want more?
Because they are works of art and the energy that comes from Doreen Virtues cards is always amazing.
Love them

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful deck, 11 Jun 2014
Mrs. Megan P. Kumeta (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Archangel Power Tarot Cards (Cards)
Very beautiful deck. Felt an enormous amount of loving energy when I opened the pack. Readings are proving accurate and insightful. All Doreen's products are amazing! X

Archangel Power Tarot Cards
Archangel Power Tarot Cards by Radleigh Valentine (Cards - 15 Oct 2013)