on 12 June 2013
I don't enjoy cooking but I do love to eat good food. This book makes the cooking experience ok and you end up with amazing food as the outcome. Easy to follow. I have tried several recipes and everyone of them looks as good as the picture, tastes wonderful and even my non-vegetarian husband likes them. Strongly recommended
on 26 October 2014
Very happy, funny, inspirational and thought provoking.
But I wish more of the recipes had ingredients that are easy to find and shorter lists of ingredients.
I still really recommend the book!
on 6 May 2013
If you really really need to change your lifestyle and live a greener vege diet this is the book for you. Like Kris I also have cancer so far I'm nearly 2 and half years out from diagnoses Kris is 9 years down the line!!! She is living proof that changing your lifestyle, diet, living a greener healthier life can help you overcome life threatening diagnoses and thrive. I'm living the life this book helps by providing you with the know how and the can do also listing ingredients and other top tips. Highly recommended. x
on 25 February 2013
I love, love, love this book. I have both the ebook no the actual book. Both are useful in their own right. I'm such a huge fan of kris and this book is so empowering and beautiful to look at. One of my favourites with great recipes and lovely photos.
on 25 October 2013
This book has been a turning point for me as I struggled to limit the amount of diary and wheat I ate as a vegetarian, these are fantastic recipes that I would recommend to anyone.
on 22 March 2014
This book is great whether you are dipping your toe into plant based eating or diving in! I was apprehensive but am enjoying it so far. So much so that I am off to make my morning Green smoothie now.
Only issue is I am struggling to get Nutritional yeast but it has given me an excuse to have a visit to London so no great trauma.
on 19 March 2013
My partner loved this book on first flicking through and the principles sound great, however, every single recipe seems extremely time consuming and the lengthy list of ingredients is quite off putting. She still hasnt got around to making any recipes yet, due to lack of time to prepare etc.
on 31 May 2015
Good book. I do love Kris and she is such an inspiration. Sadly a lot of the ingredients are quite hard to find, being mostly organic. I liked the book though and especially enjoyed the introduction.
on 20 February 2014
For someone with special dietary needs and who hates to cook, this book is perfect.
Great tasting, easy to follow recipes
Highly recommend
on 16 March 2013
Although very well presented, I found the majority of recipes to be over-complicated with unusual ingredients which I may find difficult to source in the UK. However, there were recipes that I will try.