5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book!
Published 19 months ago by Jen Smith

2.0 out of 5 stars A very expensive book for so little valuable information!
Published 15 months ago by L. Mateus

2.0 out of 5 stars A very expensive book for so little valuable information!, 1 Sep 2013
L. Mateus "lolakaycee" (SW London) - See all my reviews
The book itself is 180 pages: much of the info is based on Louise's previous books.From pages 183-219 it's the all is well tables which was included exactly the same from one of Louise's previous books.From pages 223-249 it was basically end notes and nonsense that took up far too many pages. I bought the book assuming it was packed with new exciting info and all that was done was 180 pages with nothing new, even with the co-operation of Mona Lisa. I was expecting the book to offer some amazing insights but literally all that was offered was Mona Lisa recounting stories of how people used conventional medicine, and affirmations to get their health back. This book offered me absolutely nothing of value: simple affirmations do not always lead to behavioural changes regardless of how often you repeat the affirmation.Deb Shapiro's book "Your Body speaks your mind" is a far superior book.It's almost 400 pages packed with interesting and insightful information.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book!, 9 May 2013
I am a big Louise Hay fan so was delighted to read this book on loan from the library. It surpassed my expectations and helped me to understand some of the concepts that though I felt I understood already, in a deeper and clearer way. I had no problem with adopting Louise's ideas in the past, but the way the book was laid out and the way that Mona Lisa and Louise went through case studies in more depth was really useful and helped me to see the way we can heal ourselves by combining medicine, affirmations and intuition. I highly recommend this book and bought myself a copy after reading the library copy to have as a resource.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Done, 1 May 2013
Another inspiring book I would definately recommend this to anyone who has followed any of the work done by Louise Hay very inspiring and informative.

5.0 out of 5 stars All is well: Heal Your Body with Medicine, Affirmations, and Intuition, 7 April 2013
Book content and helpfulness is excellent. Tech problem with Android, freezing when I try to view tables, also important print is missing from last column, cannot read so am returning for refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensible and Logical, 7 April 2013
I have followed the writings of Louise Hay since her first book and this new book All is Well combined with the medical knowledge of Mona Lisa is a sensible and logical read that we can all benefit from.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting book, 7 April 2013
I enjoyed this book - it explained a lot of the reasons why affirmations work and gave useful insights into the workings of the body and mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 25 Mar 2013
If you're a Louise Hay fan, you'll love this. 'The list' is included in an updated, easy to use, form - which is great. Even tho I've read a few of her books, this has a fresh perspective and is just as uplifting as any of her books. Loved the cover too! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars It gave me more than I expect!, 2 April 2014
I chose this book as I know Louise's work and I wanted to learn something more about my health and how to work with it to get better. This book is absolutely fabulous, I can't stop reading it! I would fully recommend it to everyone, who either struggle with their health, or just wonder how our health is affected by our mental state.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book can change your life!, 23 Sep 2013
I loved this book as it details the habitual patterns we create in our everyday lives and provides the tools, ideas and affirmations to dissolve them.
I would recommend this book to anyone who is experiencing low mood, negativity in any area of their lives or a crisis of faith.

5.0 out of 5 stars All Is Well, by Louise hay and Mona Schulz, 5 July 2013
Item arrived on time and in perfect condition. This book is a valuable upgrade of Louise Hay's previous work (Heal your Life etc.). I am a Spiritual Healer and recommend it to those of my clients who are open to self-healing. They find it very helpful.

All Is Well: Heal Your Body with Medicine, Affirmations, and Intuition