Format: Cards|Change

on 1 September 2013
These are lovely cards and I found that they are spookily accurate each time I use them, just as you would expect from Doreen Virtue.
on 5 October 2013
angel indigo cards by Doreen virtue they are gorgeous this is my hobbie I love all of her oracle cards another set for the collection......
on 19 August 2013
Very nice deck, beautiful illustrations, insightful reflections. Selection of illustrations are very captivating, would recommend for anyone interested in this field.
on 22 July 2013
I rated these cards as a 5 star purchase!! The quality and design of the cards is excellent, and they are easy to shuffle and handle. The angelic messages and meanings are special,comforting and reassuring. The illustrations are beautiful. There are 44 cards and a guide book, presented in a box.The cards focus on the issues foremost for and about Indigo adults and children, though they would be useful guidance for anyone. The guide book explains a bit more about the concept. The cards have been created by Doreen Virtue and her son, Charles, therefore a trustworthy source of specific but simple guidance. I thought the value and quality of the set was excellent, and they have a silver edging and nice glossy finish. I found the messages to be very accurate. First card I chose was ''Compassion'', which was a good card. The expalnations are simple and straight to the point. The cards arrived very well packed and on schedule. Not sure what else I can say about them, except, try them for yourself. There is absolutely no harm in them, and only good can come of buying this cards set. New to the market, I believe. I certainly love the gentle, sothing energy that radiates from them. Lovely!! And, I can highly recommend them to anyone!!!
on 4 January 2014
I love this cards! they are very accurate if you use them right, following all the prayers, invitations and welcoming those in spirit to come to you! I love them and I have given them as a present as well and my friend loved the cards...he is able to communicate with his spirit guide and now even his friend are coming round for some answers! this is great!
on 26 August 2013
Lovely cards. Lovely feel. Gentle cards with soft and gentle energy. As always, very accurate and informative for use with psychic readings.
on 21 January 2014
These work for me so well being an indigo myself, they really speak to me and I feel they work with well with John Hollands Psychic Tarot cards beautifully I have done several readings like this, the artwork is so beautiful, silver edged cards that shuffle well and have a lovely energy from them.
on 29 October 2014
Another nice set of oracle cards by Doreen, I felt particularly drawn to these as I am an Indigo child myself so can really relate to the uplifting messages the cards represent. I have had some accurate readings with these cards and have found in particular they have helped me to connect to archangel Mary. I have recently found out she is one of the Ascended Masters/Archangels who rules my birth date, and has repeatedly appeared to me in messages I have received in these cards, so I have finally got the message as it where!

There are some lovely pictures on the cards, and I love the silver outlining round the edges, but I have given these cards 4 stars rather than 5. For the simple reason being that I do not feel they are as good quality as previous decks of oracle cards Doreen has produced, the card quality isn't as thick making them feel slightly flimsy and they are not as glossy. This is a real shame as otherwise I can't fault the cards, but have to wonder if the volume of oracle cards she has produced in recent years has to some extent affected the quality. Would definitely still recommend though
on 29 December 2013
I am an Indigo and I use this cards for personal guidance. They are different to other cards I have, and I don't use them for others. I feel the guidance they do give me are spot on. :)
on 25 April 2014
I adore these cards and use them quite often in my readings. They are especially meaningful for all Indigos out there.