5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful girl
My daughter loves this magical book that can be shared together .what a wonderful way to describe the wonders of a female body in such a creative way. We enjoy reading this together and inspires lots of lovely conversations.
Perfect for all girls
Published 20 months ago by Dolly

3.0 out of 5 stars daughter enjotyed i
I did not read this book got it for my young daughter she enjoyed it though it was a short story.
Published 17 months ago by J. Kiciuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful girl, 19 Mar 2013
This review is from: Beautiful Girl: Celebrating the Wonders of Your Body (Hardcover)
Perfect for all girls

4.0 out of 5 stars For Girls of all ages, 22 Feb 2013
I bought this book for a friend to share with her granddaughters. Other friends who have seen it want copies for themselves and their adult children. Not only is it beautifully illustrated, and simply a pleasure to look at, the message is important for women (and probably men, too) of all ages.

We should all love and respect ourselves, including our bodies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for young girls, 20 Mar 2013
Clearly written and beautifully illustrated. It was easy to understand and my grandaughter loved it!!! Always good quality from Hay House Publishing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gentle book, 5 Mar 2013
I love this book. I wish I had it when I was growing up. It addresses girl's body in a very natural, beautiful and gentle way. I really recommend it for girls all ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
Just beautiful my daughters love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Book, 31 May 2014
C. Marshall "Christmas Survivor" (East of England) - See all my reviews
My four year old asks me to read her this book all the time. The illustrations are beautiful and the content is delightful. It was a recommendation to read as preparation for the baby we are expecting.... My daughters face lit up and she smiled contentedly the very first time I read it. She regularly tells me that she is special now. Proud, confident and secure are all things I hope my child continues to feel about herself. We all love this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for grandmas to give, 27 May 2014
A beautifully presented book that grandmas will love to give to their grandchildren. A very short message given very subtly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very very beautiful, 5 April 2014
If every female had one of these books and could just believe that they are beautiful, the world would be a much happier place. It isn't just for children. The illustrations are phenomenal, love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful book, 10 Feb 2014
This book is lovely. The words are inspiring and the illustrations are stunning. I would say this book is for 7 years onwards having read it all the way through. My daughter is still far too young to understand what it is saying however she enjoys the pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 8 July 2013
Really lovely book to read with your child stepping into womanhood. My 11 year old daughter really enjoyed it. Lovely illustrations throughout the book

Beautiful Girl: Celebrating the Wonders of Your Body
Beautiful Girl: Celebrating the Wonders of Your Body by Dr. Christiane Northrup (Hardcover - 4 Feb 2013)