5.0 out of 5 stars The Enchanted Map Oracle Cards
This set of oracle cards has shot to the top of my list of favourites.I love the artwork,quality messages & Immediate connection I felt to them.It is a 54 card deck with guidebook which interprets the meaning of the cards accurately, in my experience.The themes represent the challenges you may meet along the way & the places you may visit,the events & challenges you may...
Published on 2 Dec 2011 by margomakeup

3.0 out of 5 stars Extraordinary presentation, Not quite like a map
I'd give five stars to the presentation:
the hard cards
the card size
the smell !
the drawings and digital art. Absolutely beautiful
the golden edges
the feeling throughout the whole process

So what is missing?
This work doesn't fit with the concept of a map starting with the cards :

Among 54 cards there are only 5...
Published 17 months ago by Ariel Guerra

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely cards, 25 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Enchanted Map Oracle Cards (Cards)
Love these cards, very accurate when asking for an answer to a query. The pictures are descriptive in themselves and can be self explanatory. Brilliant buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inner Guidance Map, 15 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Enchanted Map Oracle Cards (Cards)
Love these cards. Readings have been spot on every time. Really enjoy working with them. I'm new to reading oracle cards, but these are now one of my favourite decks :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful deck, 27 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Enchanted Map Oracle Cards (Cards)
It gives a great pleasure to work with this deck, the pictures are fabulous!
This oracle can be harsh and gives me cold truth but that's what I expect an oracle to be, straight to business! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I just love this deck, 26 Nov 2013
I just love this deck!
I own a few oracle card decks however this is my first deck from Colette Baron-Reid and I was not disappointed. knew I just had to have these cards the moment I saw them, they called out to me! lol they are just lovely to hold, look at and to work with.
there is also an accompanying book to this deck, called 'the map' also by Colette Baron-Reid, which is available to purchase separately. You don't have to buy the book to understand and work with these cards (however I did and it does help in providing a greater insight into the meaning of the entire deck as well as the meanings into the 'lands' on each card). there is already a little accompanying guide book included with the deck to help you gain more insight into each card and also provides info on spreads you can do and reversals of the cards are also explained. some oracle decks do not include reversals as an option, this one does which I think adds more depth to the deck and each individual reading could contain 'challengers' as well as your 'allies'. The cards themselves are made of extremely good card stock and are edged in gold, giving a solid, strong and safe overall feel to the cards. The art work is just simply beautiful, I want to keep getting them out to look through them! lol
The cards come in a very sturdy two piece box that I am confident will keep the deck safe and protected for a long time to come.
This deck is made to be used with you intuition and it is easy to interpret each meaning from the picture and simple description on each card and the readings are spot on. I love this deck!
I would highly recommend this deck to anyone who enjoys using oracle cards, appreciates quality and beautiful art work and is looking for insight and guidance on their journey along their individual 'map' of their life. I highly recommend them! xx

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful for collection, 10 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Enchanted Map Oracle Cards (Cards)
I prefer other type of oracle, this draw is not so lovely like I thought but...I've a big collection of tarots and oracles cards, so is ok for my collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 21 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Enchanted Map Oracle Cards (Cards)
Love the concept of these cards, have come up with some interesting results and have found that I can use them in many different ways, not just as the booklet suggests... so a good buy for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Oracle Cards, 30 July 2013
This review is from: The Enchanted Map Oracle Cards (Cards)
theses cards have lovely illustrations, I've found that these cards are very accurate and can be used with other cards

5.0 out of 5 stars the enchanted map oracle, 16 July 2013
This review is from: The Enchanted Map Oracle Cards (Cards)
what an excellent set of cards would reccommend to anyone easy to use and interesting and amazing results would reccommend to any one

5.0 out of 5 stars MAP CARDS, 16 July 2013
This review is from: The Enchanted Map Oracle Cards (Cards)
Really lovely cards and easy to follow booklet with them. I have various sets already but love these. Beautifully designed.

5.0 out of 5 stars The map oracle cards are fab, 22 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Enchanted Map Oracle Cards (Cards)
I found the map oracle cards very easy to understand. we gelled together instantly. I found I could read for others easily.

ARRAY(0xa2686984)

The Enchanted Map Oracle Cards
The Enchanted Map Oracle Cards by Colette Baron-Reid (Cards - 5 Dec 2011)
9.65