5.0 out of 5 stars The Enchanted Map Oracle Cards

the golden edges
the feeling throughout the whole process

So what is missing?
This work doesn't fit with the concept of a map starting with the cards :

Among 54 cards there are only 5...
Published 21 months ago by Ariel Guerra

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The Enchanted Map Oracle Cards, 2 Dec 2011
This review is from: The Enchanted Map Oracle Cards (Cards)
This set of oracle cards has shot to the top of my list of favourites.I love the artwork,quality messages & Immediate connection I felt to them.It is a 54 card deck with guidebook which interprets the meaning of the cards accurately, in my experience.The themes represent the challenges you may meet along the way & the places you may visit,the events & challenges you may come across while you travel through life.They help you to relate to & understand your path of fate & destiny.I own about 70 boxes of oracle cards (I know that's a bit ridiculous but its my passion!),& a few of these card sets are by Colette Baron-Reid & I find that they tap into my psyche & empower you to dig into your deep subconsious to search for answers to any inquiries you are curious to find answers for.Sometimes the cards offer comfort & often assist to confirm or remove doubts about certain situations.I love the cards & I am hard to please though everyone has different perspectives or preferences.I'm not sure how helpful this review is to other buyers but I would certainly recommend them.I cannot imagine anyone going wrong with them.I had to wait a wee while for the cards to come back into stock but it was worth the wait!I just try to take the best aspects of all my cards.There is nothing that will do any harm to anyone-only good things can come of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars enchanted map life cards, 4 Jan 2012
This review is from: The Enchanted Map Oracle Cards (Cards)
i purchased these cards as a gift for my friend- i may well have to get some myself!beautiful illustrations and easy to use- guide book very detailed. think these cards for personal use more than to do readings for others-but can be used that way.the cards answer very well questions you have for everyday life and are amazingly accurate in the messages they give as well as detailed information. they are direct and to the point- she has a set of collette baron-reid cards already and was pleased to fine these are just as good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best Oracle Deck, 18 April 2012
This review is from: The Enchanted Map Oracle Cards (Cards)
My review about this deck cannot have any bad words about the entire package. It is a 54 card Oracle deck with images of fantasy and dreams in them. I can see digital art in there. The card stock is very good. The size of the cards is big as most Oracle decks (3x5 inches). I think the cards are wide. They do have a gloss finish which really make me euphoric when i got them in my hand. The cards hold numbers at the top and name at the bottom of the cards. The back is reversible. The book companion was the same size of the cards. It starts with an introduction, then follows some concerns about how to make a question when asking Oracle and then some spreads (3 to be exact with real examples). Then you have a full description of each card with an image of each card. Reversed can be used in this deck so reversed meanings are used too. The deck and the book where inside a hard box.
I think this deck deserve it price and if anyone want an Oracle deck its nice for any beginner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab cards!, 11 Jan 2012
This review is from: The Enchanted Map Oracle Cards (Cards)
I have got 2 packs of CBr,s cards and find them amazing , but these are the best yet !! The artwork is stunning and the interpretation is bob on . I felt an affinity with them straight away and would certainly suit a beginner , or anyone with a greater experience of Oracle cards.
Highly recommended !

3.0 out of 5 stars Extraordinary presentation, Not quite like a map, 27 Nov 2012
Ariel Guerra "A.Real" (Switzerland) - See all my reviews
the golden edges
the feeling throughout the whole process

So what is missing?
This work doesn't fit with the concept of a map starting with the cards :

Among 54 cards there are only 5 landscapes, 3 places and 5 houses.
That makes 13 cards out of 54 ! There's no such as a road or map or journey due to the lack of this type of landscape cards.

There are 11 cards like conditions suitable to add to the landscapes. But still the other 30 cards are circumstances (come together, listening, sad embrace...) or even beings (wizard of awareness, bone collector) like you can find in any other oracle deck. If this is an enchanted MAP, then all oracle decks are a map too.

On top of this the explanation of each card is too short, a bit repetitive

I'd like to share a small anecdote about this deck. By drawing the 6 cards and connecting to my Source through the images and meaning, I felt like changing myself and my fate during the process. Very powerful. Thank you both artists for this work.

I recommend "Wisdom of the Hidden Realms" from the same author. It's more consistent, very inspiring and as beautiful as this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 2 Feb 2012
This review is from: The Enchanted Map Oracle Cards (Cards)
I received these cards today and I haven't put them down since. They are stunning and the pictures are beautiful. To finish off the cards they have a gold outline. They come with a book on how to use them and the book tells you about each and every card! One of the best purchases I have ever made! Perfect for beginners!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, uncannily accurate, 10 Mar 2013
S. Davies - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Enchanted Map Oracle Cards (Cards)
I collect Tarot and Oracle cards, and I have The Wisdom of Avalon Oracle by the same creator. These cards are beautiful, gilt-edged, with vibrant, easy to read imagery. They are slightly bigger than a deck of Tarot cards, and are satisfyingly stiff with a glossy finish.

Whenever I pull a card from this deck, it relates, uncannily, to the current situation. It comes with an instruction book, which is relatively in-depth.

Although the deck is supposed to compliment the book 'The Map' by Colette Baron-Read, I do not own and have not read the book. I don't think it is necessary to have read the book to be able to understand the cards, but have been encouraged to look into reading it.

Excellent product, highly recommended. This is currently my favourite oracle deck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning Deck.., 20 Mar 2012
L. F. Leaper (Bristol UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Enchanted Map Oracle Cards (Cards)
This deck by Colette Baron-Reid is richly illustrated and finished to an extremely high standard. The images follow no 'standard' form or association with Tarot however absolutely nothing is lost in this....These cards hold a strength that allows them to stand apart and indeed above many.
The uniqueness of this offering lends strength to the whole and I find using these cards provides a gateway towards an extremely accurate and insightful reading..
There is a small book accompanying this deck which will be useful to beginners or anyone needing a helping hand...however an intuitive reader will not need more than the inspiring images to allow an excellent reading.
I am an experienced reader and have collected well over fifty decks...
The Enchanted Map Oracle Cards are certainly one of my favourite decks and I fully recommend them to anyone interested in exploring aspects of divination..
A valuable addition to any collection and a worthy investment for any reader.

5.0 out of 5 stars A valuable and beautiful addition to any oracle collection, 18 Feb 2012
This review is from: The Enchanted Map Oracle Cards (Cards)
Glorious and evocative artwork, beautifully finished, good sized, gold edged cards, a comprehensive and very user-friendly accompanying 'instruction book' - in my ever-growing(!) collection of Tarot, Angel and Oracle cards, this will hold a valued and unique place. Spot-on readings thus far, more to come I'm sure - delightful, and excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 10 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Enchanted Map Oracle Cards (Cards)
These cards are stunning! I love them so much that I bought a pack for a friend! The artwork is amazing and they are clear and concise.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

The Enchanted Map Oracle Cards
The Enchanted Map Oracle Cards by Colette Baron-Reid (Cards - 5 Dec 2011)
9.79