Published on 10 Jun 2011 by Augusta Rieber Munir

2.0 out of 5 stars Almost the same book just a different title.
Published on 21 Mar 2012 by L. Mateus

5.0 out of 5 stars Learning to care about your self and experience magical shifts, 10 Jun 2011
This review is from: Unlock The Secret Messages of Your Body: A 28-Day Jump-Start Program for Radiant Health and Glorious Vitality (Soul Coaching) (Paperback)
`Your body is a receiving station for secret messages from Spirit' is the theme of Denise Linn's book. It contains a 28-day program of lessons and meditations for each day. They are short and easily manageable even in our busy lives. All of them are based on Denise's own healing techniques which she experienced in her own body and psyche and has passed on to many people all over our planet.
Going through the book/course has made me aware how much everything that surrounds us is energy, affecting us on so many levels. I specially love my expanded awareness of the four elements in my daily life and personal processes.

Since January 2011 I live with this book and have also done Denise's online course with the same title. I can only say that the improvements in all areas of my life are amazing.
A collapsed vertebra and surgery-failure made me immobile for three months and had me limping and living in debilitating pain (and Crocks!) for 18 months. Since January 2011 I live with this book and have also done Denise's online course with the same title. I can now wear normal shoes again and am nearly always pain free. I weaned myself off the nerve-block pills from 150mg/day to zero! And I can shift my energy from tired, depressed, overwhelmed etc to a productive and positive, yet truth full mindset for my every-day life force. The impact on my entire environment is staggering: My life is joyful again and filled with creativity.
Everything in the book is grounded and do-able, and said with so much compassion and simplicity in it's very best sense. A most empowering tool to get to know yourself better, and really improve your life quality. And it is FUN!! For whoever would be interested: the online course is FANTASTIC and has it's own (closed)fb group of the most supportive and loving community which I never would have imagined, existed in r e a l. Take the leap :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for opening the mind to body and spirit!, 1 Oct 2010
This book was excellent! It really gives you food for thought. It also gives you daily exercises to do (for 28 days) that you can fit around your daily life - you can do as much or as little as you want. I found it an invaluable experience.
A note to those who have already done the 28 day soul coaching book - some exercises are very similar, however, there are completely new ones as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars inspiring, 6 Jan 2013
this book helps me to reconnect with myself, other living beings, and the earth. it includes beautiful poems and exercises.

2.0 out of 5 stars Almost the same book just a different title., 21 Mar 2012
L. Mateus "lolakaycee" (SW London) - See all my reviews
I had hoped this was going to be a great book to read with helpful, practical information.Alot of the information was a repeat of her original Soul Coaching, and none of which was ground breaking stuff.Unfortunately like alot of self help authors what they are selling is not actual useful information but instead it's in how they package the information. The information itself is repackaged a million times over by other self help authors. For someone like myself who has been there and done that(I have done this by taking them out from the library.Rarely do I purchase a self help book)I am now at a stage where finding a helpful self help book has become a mission for me seeing as so few self help books actually have anything of serious value to offer people that have read the usual self help fare. Alot of the exercises in the book I had instinctually done before I got onto this book and they had been of some value at the time.Take this book out at the library, don't spend your hard earned money buying it because the information here is basic at best and can be found in a variety of books. At it's best this book is inspirational but it's not life changing, at least not for me.And yes I had put it all into practice (what's the point of reading self help books if you don't put the info into practice???!)

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't shoot the messenger, 10 Oct 2013
Charlie Daz (South of the River) - See all my reviews
I was recommended this book by a female acquaintance of ours at the West Penge Conservative Club, Letitia Green-Roughage. Old Lettuce, as she is affectionately known, is very keen on all this self-help new age stuff. Well, you know me. I'm a broad minded chap, always willing to give something new a go. I invested in the book and listened to what secret messages my body had to share with me. "Charlie, old man," it said, "if you were a car, you'd fail your MOT. You're clapped out, knackered, past your prime. I would not give your body to a dog for its dinner. I would not have it as a gift." Feeling somewhat deflated, I left the book in the gents' latrine in Penge High Street and went for a swift libation at the Con Club. That's the trouble with secret messages. They're sometimes best kept a secret.