Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Black Friday Deals Week in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Amazon Fire TV Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Paperwhite Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: CardsChange

on 26 February 2011
I bought these after seeing them used in a magazine, as I felt that the connection with the earth was different to other cards I've seen recently (although I am new to oracle cards, so haven't seen that many!) They come in a strong box, and each card feels thick, as if they will last a long time. They also smell really nice- not sure if that's intentional or just coincidental! The illustrations are beautiful. They're great for beginners like myself, and pretty easy to use- the accompanying guide book explains each card, although it is best to combine explanations with intuition and personal understanding of your situation. I did a couple of readings straight away, about relationships and career options, and was surprised at how accurate the cards seemed to be. With reflection and intuition, I felt able to take a lot from the readings. There are various cards spreads suggested, such as past-present-future. I really enjoy using these cards and would recommend them to beginners as a good way to get into oracle card readings.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 February 2011
These are his best, most beautiful cards so far,I liked both his animal oracle decks but the artwork is extra incredible on these.Each card is very detailed,with inspiring and enchanting images such as 'love',Eagle','whale','music','volcano','new
moon','summer solstice' all harmoniously blended together into an oracle deck.
The guidebook is pretty thick and gives detailed meanings for all the cards and a few spreads to help guide you regarding life.
Buy these-you won't reget it ;)
on 20 July 2011
I received my cards and was blown away by the quality of them. They are made on good quality card and feel thick enough to take a lot of handling. The art work is amazing, very clear and inspirational. The whole idea is to allow the reader to use their intuition and not rely on a book to interpret the cards. The clear images and the title on the cards allows even a novice to use them with ease. The book is very informative and gives good guidelines as to how you can cleanse the cards from any energy they have accumalted before you get them. Clear easy to read information on each card is there with the interpretation in italics making it easy to find. Simple layouts are provided for you to follow and information on how to store your cards. I have used them for the first time today 20th July 2011 and found them easy to use and accurate. Reading them was easy, you don't have to memorise what each card means, their meaning is clear from the images and the title. I looked up the meaning in the book and found my reading by intuition was so close to the books it made no difference. Do they work? Yes. Are they good value for the money? Yes If you want a deck of oracle cards that you can use and read with ease buy these you will not be dissapointed.
VINE VOICEon 14 November 2011
These are a truly beautiful and useful Set of Cards.

Connect with the elements with these - a Set of Oracle Cards! You might like to use one Card a day for 'Contemplation' - or perhaps use any of the other several Spreads suggested as examples in the very comprehensive, neat and informative little book included.

This Set is made of extremely high quality and the Cards are lovely and glossy too. They are large and are also a pleasure to handle. They come in a very good quality and high glossy box.

What I really like about these Cards, are their easy interpretation (a Heading and then a 'key' word) and the Book does not condescend to you by expressing its importance that you concentrate only on the meaning of each Card as stated in the book. Whilst this is useful, and most certainly helpful; it's always good and more 'uplifting' to rely upon your own understanding in these matters.

My Partner - who's not really into this sort of thing, was both impressed with the quality - and the usage of this Set.

Highly recommended!
on 25 June 2011
I was very excited to receive these beauties. Pictures are very apt and you can get a real connection with your psychy and the messages they are trying to portray. They have hidden depths and help you to re-connect to nature. Not long had them but they are already talking to me. The colours are not too strong and the descriptions given in the hand book help to give your depictions. They give a good insight into the receipients mood or where they are at the moment. It may depend on the spread you use, but they answer well and to the point. As I say I haven't had them long, but I have been pleased with progress and the answers they give so far. They hit the nail on the head - the truth is revealed and there is no place to hide. I score an A-
on 26 April 2011
I have bought several Oracle card packs, my favourites being those published by Toni Carmine Salerno. This was sent through on an Amazon recommendation and the pictures struck me as being similar to Mr Salerno's so I purchased them. The images on the cards are truly beautiful and I love working with these cards. The readings I give are really accurate (sometimes scarily so!). The book that goes with it explains all the cards though I never use them. Highly recommend this pack to anyone considering!
on 27 August 2011
These are exceptionally beautiful cards, they have depth and open up your earthly intuition, very well thought out easy to understand and interprit a must for any healer working with the earth energy.
on 6 August 2015
Love the card illustrations and Steven Farmer's wisdom, but fed up with Hay House's card producer not inspecting their cards before shipping. One card was badly creased another the cover was bubbling. This is my third Hay House card set with quality issues. Will not buy Hay House cards again. The booklet I received had a stain on its top. The product was new and sealed with cellophane so a problem with the manufacturers inspection. Quite disappointed.
on 22 April 2011
These oracle cards are the best illustrated that Steven Farmer has made so far. The connection with the is superb highly recommend them to any nature loving person.
on 3 September 2011
I have received my Earth Magic Oracle Deck recently and at first glance, I have already fallen in love with the artwork of each of the cards. And because of this, I started feeling an instant connection with the cards the more I studied them in detail - the artwork is that amazing; I was so drawn in.
I decided to write this review after having a bit of experience with the cards, so far, it has given me accurate readings, the words on the cards makes it a little bit easier for me to interpret them whenever I consult these cards about a particular issue. If anybody experiences some kind of difficulty with interpreting these cards then you can always go through the Guide Book that came along with the Oracle Cards and there all the general meanings of each card can be found as well as a description of each of the illustrations on each card! Whenever I don't use these cards, I would always just read the Guide Book as it is in fact really interesting.
I rate this Oracle Card Deck 5 Stars: I am happy with the illustrations of each card, the quality of the package and the time it arrived (which came two days after I ordered) and even the Guide Book that came with it was a good read. I would also like to stress the fact that this is my first Oracle Card Deck that I own and shall be my last since I've already seen a few other Oracle Card Deck and do not feel connected to them at all like I do with my own, I don't think I would ever find a better deck than this!
I would definately recommend the Earth Magic Oracle Card Deck to those seeking out their first ever Oracle Card Deck or if you simply like to collect Tarot and Oracle Card Decks - please add this to your collections!
I would also recommend the Earth Magic Oracle Card Deck to those who are Wiccans and have high respect and love for the World, the Universe and Nature like me.. use this Deck in order to listen to what the Earth and its Spirits have to say to us.