5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality cards, useful insights
I bought these after seeing them used in a magazine, as I felt that the connection with the earth was different to other cards I've seen recently (although I am new to oracle cards, so haven't seen that many!) They come in a strong box, and each card feels thick, as if they will last a long time. They also smell really nice- not sure if that's intentional or just...
Published on 26 Feb 2011 by EverM

1.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Cards
Theses are beautifully illustrated cards and have been exceptionally correct and helpful. Any cards by this creator is to be looked at closely
Published 12 months ago by Margaret

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 26 Aug 2013
This review is from: Earth Magic Oracle Cards (Cards)
This is fantastic, half the price it retails for in the shops. This deck has beautiful illustrations. It has a good feel to it

5.0 out of 5 stars earth magic, 19 Aug 2013
This review is from: Earth Magic Oracle Cards (Cards)
saw these cards at a friends and was amazed how easy they were to use, the art work is great- so easy to read would reccommend to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Cards, 27 Jun 2013
This review is from: Earth Magic Oracle Cards (Cards)
These are beautiful cards; a friend lent me her pack and I fell in love with them as soon as I saw the art work. Loving working with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Beautiful., 3 Sep 2011
MsOtakon. (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Earth Magic Oracle Cards (Cards)
I have received my Earth Magic Oracle Deck recently and at first glance, I have already fallen in love with the artwork of each of the cards. And because of this, I started feeling an instant connection with the cards the more I studied them in detail - the artwork is that amazing; I was so drawn in.
I decided to write this review after having a bit of experience with the cards, so far, it has given me accurate readings, the words on the cards makes it a little bit easier for me to interpret them whenever I consult these cards about a particular issue. If anybody experiences some kind of difficulty with interpreting these cards then you can always go through the Guide Book that came along with the Oracle Cards and there all the general meanings of each card can be found as well as a description of each of the illustrations on each card! Whenever I don't use these cards, I would always just read the Guide Book as it is in fact really interesting.
I rate this Oracle Card Deck 5 Stars: I am happy with the illustrations of each card, the quality of the package and the time it arrived (which came two days after I ordered) and even the Guide Book that came with it was a good read. I would also like to stress the fact that this is my first Oracle Card Deck that I own and shall be my last since I've already seen a few other Oracle Card Deck and do not feel connected to them at all like I do with my own, I don't think I would ever find a better deck than this!
I would definately recommend the Earth Magic Oracle Card Deck to those seeking out their first ever Oracle Card Deck or if you simply like to collect Tarot and Oracle Card Decks - please add this to your collections!
I would also recommend the Earth Magic Oracle Card Deck to those who are Wiccans and have high respect and love for the World, the Universe and Nature like me.. use this Deck in order to listen to what the Earth and its Spirits have to say to us.

5.0 out of 5 stars i do love thease cards, 30 July 2014
This review is from: Earth Magic Oracle Cards (Cards)
i do love thease cards. they are thick and strong comftable to hold and shuffle, absoloutely beautiful pictures on them and very a gentle feel to them a defenate calming connection i felt with them, accurate readings great for anyone to use happy with this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Earth Magic Oracle Cards, 18 April 2013
This review is from: Earth Magic Oracle Cards (Cards)
I found these cards absolutely beautiful. However, although I was drawn to buy them I do not use them that much. The messages I have received from the readings I have done have been really accurate even though I have not understood them fully at the time. If I need grounding I find the cards are very good at helping me decide what to do or which direction to take. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely cards to work with, 22 Dec 2014
This review is from: Earth Magic Oracle Cards (Cards)
Love these cards. The pictures are inspiring and I really enjoyed the artist's book of information on each card.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful cards!, 17 July 2014
This review is from: Earth Magic Oracle Cards (Cards)
I love this card deck, the illustrations are beautiful and they have a lovely, vibrant energy about them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Sep 2014
This review is from: Earth Magic Oracle Cards (Cards)
beautifully illustrated, simple to understand, first purchase of oracle cards so very new to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Sep 2014
This review is from: Earth Magic Oracle Cards (Cards)
Wonderful and meaningful, l find these card very inspiring on a 1 to 3 card reading a day

Earth Magic Oracle Cards
Earth Magic Oracle Cards by Steven Farmer PhD (Cards - 6 Dec 2010)