5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality cards, useful insights
Published on 26 Feb 2011 by EverM

1.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Cards
Theses are beautifully illustrated cards and have been exceptionally correct and helpful. Any cards by this creator is to be looked at closely
Published 3 months ago by Margaret

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality cards, useful insights, 26 Feb 2011
This review is from: Earth Magic (Cards)
I bought these after seeing them used in a magazine, as I felt that the connection with the earth was different to other cards I've seen recently (although I am new to oracle cards, so haven't seen that many!) They come in a strong box, and each card feels thick, as if they will last a long time. They also smell really nice- not sure if that's intentional or just coincidental! The illustrations are beautiful. They're great for beginners like myself, and pretty easy to use- the accompanying guide book explains each card, although it is best to combine explanations with intuition and personal understanding of your situation. I did a couple of readings straight away, about relationships and career options, and was surprised at how accurate the cards seemed to be. With reflection and intuition, I felt able to take a lot from the readings. There are various cards spreads suggested, such as past-present-future. I really enjoy using these cards and would recommend them to beginners as a good way to get into oracle card readings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning oracle deck, 19 Feb 2011
M. Tomlinson "wickedwillow" (notts,sutton-in-ashfield) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Earth Magic (Cards)
These are his best, most beautiful cards so far,I liked both his animal oracle decks but the artwork is extra incredible on these.Each card is very detailed,with inspiring and enchanting images such as 'love',Eagle','whale','music','volcano','new
moon','summer solstice' all harmoniously blended together into an oracle deck.
The guidebook is pretty thick and gives detailed meanings for all the cards and a few spreads to help guide you regarding life.
Buy these-you won't reget it ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars Earth Magic, 26 April 2011
This review is from: Earth Magic (Cards)
I have bought several Oracle card packs, my favourites being those published by Toni Carmine Salerno. This was sent through on an Amazon recommendation and the pictures struck me as being similar to Mr Salerno's so I purchased them. The images on the cards are truly beautiful and I love working with these cards. The readings I give are really accurate (sometimes scarily so!). The book that goes with it explains all the cards though I never use them. Highly recommend this pack to anyone considering!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 20 July 2011
Paula Ward "Hearth Witch" (Milton Keynes England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Earth Magic (Cards)
I received my cards and was blown away by the quality of them. They are made on good quality card and feel thick enough to take a lot of handling. The art work is amazing, very clear and inspirational. The whole idea is to allow the reader to use their intuition and not rely on a book to interpret the cards. The clear images and the title on the cards allows even a novice to use them with ease. The book is very informative and gives good guidelines as to how you can cleanse the cards from any energy they have accumalted before you get them. Clear easy to read information on each card is there with the interpretation in italics making it easy to find. Simple layouts are provided for you to follow and information on how to store your cards. I have used them for the first time today 20th July 2011 and found them easy to use and accurate. Reading them was easy, you don't have to memorise what each card means, their meaning is clear from the images and the title. I looked up the meaning in the book and found my reading by intuition was so close to the books it made no difference. Do they work? Yes. Are they good value for the money? Yes If you want a deck of oracle cards that you can use and read with ease buy these you will not be dissapointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Earth Magic, 25 Jun 2011
This review is from: Earth Magic (Cards)
I was very excited to receive these beauties. Pictures are very apt and you can get a real connection with your psychy and the messages they are trying to portray. They have hidden depths and help you to re-connect to nature. Not long had them but they are already talking to me. The colours are not too strong and the descriptions given in the hand book help to give your depictions. They give a good insight into the receipients mood or where they are at the moment. It may depend on the spread you use, but they answer well and to the point. As I say I haven't had them long, but I have been pleased with progress and the answers they give so far. They hit the nail on the head - the truth is revealed and there is no place to hide. I score an A-

5.0 out of 5 stars Earth Magic, 27 Aug 2011
This review is from: Earth Magic (Cards)
These are exceptionally beautiful cards, they have depth and open up your earthly intuition, very well thought out easy to understand and interprit a must for any healer working with the earth energy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 22 April 2011
S. A. Richards (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Earth Magic (Cards)
These oracle cards are the best illustrated that Steven Farmer has made so far. The connection with the is superb highly recommend them to any nature loving person.

5.0 out of 5 stars A REALLY LOVELY & QUALITY SET OF CARDS!, 14 Nov 2011
FAMOUS NAME (UNITED KINGDOM) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Earth Magic (Cards)
These are a truly beautiful and useful Set of Cards.

Connect with the elements with these - a Set of Oracle Cards! You might like to use one Card a day for 'Contemplation' - or perhaps use any of the other several Spreads suggested as examples in the very comprehensive, neat and informative little book included.

This Set is made of extremely high quality and the Cards are lovely and glossy too. They are large and are also a pleasure to handle. They come in a very good quality and high glossy box.

What I really like about these Cards, are their easy interpretation (a Heading and then a 'key' word) and the Book does not condescend to you by expressing its importance that you concentrate only on the meaning of each Card as stated in the book. Whilst this is useful, and most certainly helpful; it's always good and more 'uplifting' to rely upon your own understanding in these matters.

My Partner - who's not really into this sort of thing, was both impressed with the quality - and the usage of this Set.

Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely a magickal pack!, 13 Mar 2014
J. Osborne (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Earth Magic (Cards)
The illustrations are enchanting, and the accompanying booklet gives clear and insightful information. A beautiful pack - a delight to work with!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Earth Magic (Cards)
These have such beautiful illustration on each card. But they are not for me. I don't connect with them at all

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xa1b604a4)

Earth Magic
Earth Magic by Steven Farmer PhD (Cards - 6 Dec 2010)
10.49