5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Cards, easy to use and understand
Published on 13 May 2010 by auspicious

3.0 out of 5 stars Angels with Dumb Bells were a little hard to digest!
As a self employed psychic at [] I am always excited and willing to try out new decks. I own many angel decks and this is perhaps one of my least favourite, but not yet the worst.

Published on 4 May 2011 by Susan Angel

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Cards, easy to use and understand, 13 May 2010
This review is from: Archangel Raphael Healing Oracle Cards (Cards)
I really like them,they are on par with the ArchAngel Michael Cards and Angel Therapy ones. I really love Doreen Virtues Angel Cards as you may be able to tell from my other reviews, so these were a must have for me and I am not dissapointed. Doreen never fails with her cards. Although I feel these are more healing cards than anything else, but everyone needs healing to a certain extent so they have their place in a readers collection or even for those new to angels and oracle cards.
I got these today, cleansed them and read through the booklet which has the same sort of format as most of Doreens other cards.
- How to work with the cards, how to give a reading, how to connect to the cards, how to invoke ArchAngel Michael for protection etc. The card meanings are described individually, with possible interpretations and have a prayer with each one. -
The cards are green (Archangel Raphaels Colour and the colour for healing) and have the gold trimming. There is a lovely picture on the front of each card with the individual card name/meaning (ie: Give us your cares) and a short prayer (same as in the booklet). The pictures are beautiful paintings with Raphael on each one in different scenarios. They have a good feel to them and when I did a spread for myself they seemed to answer the question I had asked straight away. I also gave a friend of mine a birthday reading (to break them in) which seemed to hit the nail on the head. I like how they also help us ask for assistance in change of dietry intake etc.
On the back of each card there are gold angel wings with a caduceus and white light.
In all the cards have a great feel to them, I look forward to using them more to see how well they work on day to day matters. They are easy to tune into.
They come in the lovely presentation box as usual. A nice treat for yourself or gift for someone close. Thanks Doreen, can't wait for the next set x

3.0 out of 5 stars Angels with Dumb Bells were a little hard to digest!, 4 May 2011
This review is from: Archangel Raphael Healing Oracle Cards (Cards)

The images are nice enough, but some are a little too far fetched ie the angel with wings lifting dumb bells? I found that a little too hard to swallow. Some images are more stunning than others and I have done a few interesting meditations with cards chosen at random, which have proved to be quite enlightening. I do also admire the fact that this deck has dropped the ageist element and features artwork demonstrating people from all race and ages of life, which is cute!

These cards are good if you are starting out and are in need of guidance on your own daily health situation, but I feel that the scope of these cards is very limited and that there are better angel decks on the market, by Doreen herself too, that will offer you the same guidance for health concerns and more broader issues. On another note, as a psychic I try to steer clear of health readings and always direct clients to the appropriate health professionals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Healing with Raphael, 20 Jun 2011
Ms. D. M. Allan (Cupar , Fife) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Archangel Raphael Healing Oracle Cards (Cards)
These cards are amazing. Jesus is also in the pack. These remind us that with God all things are possible including healing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate, 1 Aug 2010
Louisa (England UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Archangel Raphael Healing Oracle Cards (Cards)
I have quite a few of Doreen Virtue angel cards and can't resist adding any new ones that come along! These did not disappoint as they are accurate and insightful. The cards themselves are attractive with a lovely gilt edging. Emerald green is the main colour on the cards and this is significant as Archangel Raphaels healing colour comes through on the emerald green ray. Love the cards and use them a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars admirable, 9 April 2011
Hyoung Joo Son "Amica" (Seoul, Coree) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Archangel Raphael Healing Oracle Cards (Cards)
This card deck is so wonderful and admirable I would like to let anyone who is intereted in spirituality and healing to take in. Raphael exists among us always givine us power of healing. Through the capability of Raphael we can recover healthy mind, heart and soul. So our body can be healthy also. Thank you for this card deck present.

5.0 out of 5 stars Archange Raphael Healing Oracle Cards, 11 Feb 2011
This review is from: Archangel Raphael Healing Oracle Cards (Cards)
Bought these gorgeous oracle cards for my sister and both of us loved them.

The graphics are beautiful, much as you would expect from Doreen Virtue cards.

My sister uses them and says she is delighted with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Balsamic for soul and body, 10 Jun 2010
This review is from: Archangel Raphael Healing Oracle Cards (Cards)
This latest new oracle cards are painted very beautiful and in warm colours. It give a feeling of shelter and help. The picuters, words and prayers are very help- and powerful. It clears and bring light in different situations. I like it very much together with the cards of archangel michael.

5.0 out of 5 stars oracle news, 28 May 2010
H. Tomlinson (south yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Archangel Raphael Healing Oracle Cards (Cards)
the cards are in a stunning deep emerald green, glossy box with gold writing and gold wings on, immediately inviting you to open the box and have a peek inside. the cards are of the same green with gold edging each with beautiful artwork.

the cards concentrate on healing ones mind, body, environment, relationships, health and thoughts with such cards as relationship, expect a miracle, stay positive and exercise is key amongst many more.

i think these cards would work really well as healing solutions against other cards such as saints and angels and messages from your angels also by doreen virtue.

as usual a pleasure to work with and a fab addition to any collection of oracle cards.

4.0 out of 5 stars good if you like that sort of thing, 18 July 2010
Marie Brice "riacatacus" (chatteris england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Archangel Raphael Healing Oracle Cards (Cards)
These are beautiful cards and very accurate. But to do a reading on someone else, as they only say about health matters on the cards I found them a bit limiting, but in fairness you are advised to use 3 or more cards and I only used one each on 3 people, as we were trying them out. Very nice but I have since gotten the archangel and the angels and saints cards, bit more inspiration on them and same lovely pictures and texts. But these were very good for personal health readings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Archangel Raphael Healing, 15 Oct 2010
This review is from: Archangel Raphael Healing Oracle Cards (Cards)
I must admit i love anything done by Doreen Virtue. These are lovely cards and would recommend to all of you who like Angel Cards.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Archangel Raphael Healing Oracle Cards
Archangel Raphael Healing Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue PhD (Cards - 7 Jun 2010)
9.79