5.0 out of 5 stars Great to listen to in the car, 9 April 2009
Emma B (Sheffield, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Power Of Joy: How The Deliberate Pursuit Of Pleasure Can Heal Your Life (Audio CD)
This CD is great to listen to in the car on the way to work! Especially on Monday morning! You can tell that Christiane Northrup loves life and this seminar is really entertaining and made me laugh. If you are feeling serious, this can help you loosen up a bit and see the lighter side of life. It's message is powerful though, and you really come away from the CD thinking that you need to put joyful experiences on the top of your list.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Power of Joy, 18 May 2010
Ms. Louise A. Bliss "bookaholic" (Kent , England) - See all my reviews
I love this C.D and play it regularly in my car as I drive. It is intelligent and uplifting. There is great advice to bring joy into your life, many of which I've implamented with great ( and joyful) success!!!!!!It has great humour and at times I've laughed out loud! I've read all of Dr.Northrup's books and have found them very usueful, this has made her words more accessable when I don't have much time to sit and read.
It is more holistic and creative than some of her earlier work , but I found it a natural transition.It is very female friendly, uplifting and liberating for those women who want more from their life that work and home.....this is more about discovering or should I say rediscovering who you are.

5.0 out of 5 stars very funny, lighthearted and uplifting, 4 Nov. 2009
i first encountered Dr.northrups book womens bodies womens wisdom after watching her on louise hay's heal your life video. her mix of medical knowledge and alternative practice is in my opinion the perfect antidote for someone trying to re-balance a chaotic lifestyle. this tape is humerous and motivating she really tells it like it is. i wasnt expecting the 10 point plan to living with joy or her down to earth approach to living life to the full. its worth listening to over and over again.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great investment, 13 Aug. 2011
I purchased this CD after reading about the reviews previously written. I had been going through a tough period in my life and I seemed to be negative all the time. When I got this CD, I played it in the car every day for a while. I found it to be fun to listen to and so practical in her advice. Her delivery is brilliant and so uplifting and it helped me to alter my view on life with her suggestions. I have played it for my friends who also enjoyed listening to it. I feel it has made a big difference to my own life and whenever I am feeling a bit low or negative in my thoughts, this lady brings the joy back in that I just cannot see at the time. Her suggestions do work too......having a few laughs along the way is a great bonus. Well the worth the investment in my opinion!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous !!, 25 Sept. 2009
Mrs. S. A. Kitching "Shelley Kitching" (Exmouth. Devon) - See all my reviews
Love this woman. Great treat for all women over 40's. a must for the car

5.0 out of 5 stars Put joy first, the rest will follow, 17 Mar. 2013
Spend an enlightening hour with Christiane at one of her empowering talks where she shares her blend of wisdom, gained over many years in women's medicine, combined with the power of the mind. Listen a few times then decide on the next stage of your life journey.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Jan. 2015
Simply wonderful! Victoria A. Waney author of Mother-Daughter-Relationship-Problems-Tips.

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 19 Aug. 2014
Just started to listen, great!

The Power Of Joy: How The Deliberate Pursuit Of Pleasure Can Heal Your Life
The Power Of Joy: How The Deliberate Pursuit Of Pleasure Can Heal Your Life by Dr. Christiane Northrup (Audio CD - 29 Jan. 2009)
Usually dispatched within 1 to 4 weeks