5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful
Published on 11 Jun. 2010 by Jane E. Grost

1.0 out of 5 stars Unhelpful
I have bought I'll many angel cards over the years and they haven't really helped, only confused me further. I used to be very close to angels but through Doreen virtue's cards, I feel distance now. I'm going to sell them all, these cards are not angelic they are based on Doreen Virtue's view if what angels look like and behave. That's her personal vision, I simply find...
Published 7 months ago by Scarlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 11 Jun. 2010
Jane E. Grost "jane" (Portsmouth, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Archangel Michael Oracle Cards (Cards)
This is a set of 44 cards and a booklet to help you with your reading. To be honest I was a little sceptical at first but I've been totally amazed at the messages I have received when I've asked questions of Archangel Michael - they have always been accurate - I even tried to "trick" him but although I gave the cards a long and drawn out shuffle the same cards came out at the second time of asking the same question. The cards themselves are beautiful and each carries a little prayer, I would definately recommend these to anyone interested in doing Angel readings even if it;s only for themselves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just great!!!, 14 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Archangel Michael Oracle Cards (Cards)
These are my first Angel cards and I just love them. They are the right size, beautiful pictures and easy to use. They are amazingly eerily accurate. If you don't believe or have apprehensions about Angels, Archangels, Guardians and such, these cards will change your mind. They put the icing on the cake for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Wow, 22 Oct. 2009
This review is from: Archangel Michael Oracle Cards (Cards)
I bought these at the Archangel Michael Seminar at the beginning of October, even though I had them on pre-order with Amazon. I am so amazed by them, again they are beautifully made and with the gold trimming and a painting of Michael on the back wearing a cloak. Each card has a message and prayer on it. There are 44 in total. The pictures on the individual cards are just lovely. The prayers remind us of ways to go about day to day life with a positive and happy outlook, resovling our concerns and problems. The Handbook gives detailed and specific possible meanings for each card, simples steps to clear and safely use your cards and how to do basic spreads.
I tried mine out on the train on the way home from the seminar, I was sitting with a group of people and was looking at my new purchase, they became the talking point of the carriage and made a semi long journey perfect. They were accurate and helpful to all 6 of us whom had never met before, I would say for some it may have even been just what they needed after a bad few days.
Again as with all oracle and tarot cards they should be used along with inutition and I would recommend these to people who are already familiar with reading cards, as they would accompany any other deck perfectly or alone.
Even though the book has detailed explanations on how to give a reading and how to tune in, I feel that beginners wouldn't get what they were looking for from these cards. Like the Angel Therapy ones they require some knowledge of Law of Attraction, cutting cords, etc and some knowledge on how angels help us in our day to day lives.
I am very glad I bought them and very happy with the guidance I myself and others have received from them, they go hand in hand with what Doreen herself was relaying at the seminar.
Another well done A+++++ from someone who owns all of her decks. This is one of her best if not the best, along with Daily Guidance from the Angels and Angel Therapy, as a card reader I am sure intuition will guide you to know if these are the ones for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love These Cards!, 24 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Archangel Michael Oracle Cards (Cards)
I've been using Tarot cards and Doreen Virtue's Oracle cards for about eight years now, and I love her cards! I find them to be accurate with a beautiful, positive energy within them. I finally got around to buying these Archangel Michael cards a couple of days ago, on a spur of the moment purchase on pay day! Within the first shuffle of these, a card "jumped" out and landed on the floor. Excellent! This resonated with me. I put the card back into the deck, and I asked AA Michael a specific question as I shuffled again. The card I pulled was the same card that had just jumped out! Again, excellent! So I put it back in, and shuffled again, asking if there was anymore information I needed to know, drew a card.....the same card! I laughed, and thanked Archangel Micheal as I heard the message loud and clear! Doreen Virtue discribes his way of communicating as blunt, but in a loving way....yes indeed! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best offerings from Doreen!, 12 May 2013
Miss J. Gillespie "Arianrhod" (Aberdeenshire Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Archangel Michael Oracle Cards (Cards)
I own a good few decks of Ms Virtue's and I say this is one of the best cards of them. I am amazed on the connection I have to the cards, It is a much much different experience to other decks I have reviewed on Amazon.

The products are what you'd expect from DV, good sturdy cards, large cards which are easy to shuffle, gold around the edges and again sticky together cards, which when you open the cards, you get some of the gold on you.

I have used this deck a few times and I feel this is the pick of the bunch for me. The energy and artwork is what I would expect with someone of DV's stature which is more than can be said for other decks of hers I own and as a consequence, been quite soured with.

I would recommend this deck to everyone who feels connected to AA Michael and there is a card which art is roughly how I have seen him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the lot, 23 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Archangel Michael Oracle Cards (Cards)
I have 6 sets of Doreens cards & I have to say I love these the best, I have a connection straight away. I bought these from a local Angel shop & they fell straight in to my hands & I have to say they have been my best friends ever since.
Very easy to understand & easy to use. Give them a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars Archangel Michael Oracle Cards., 29 Nov. 2009
Ms. J. Lewis "jlewis" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Archangel Michael Oracle Cards (Cards)
I now have 4 sets of Angel Cards and these are my absolute favourites. I have found them to be very accurate. I use my cards on a daily basis for guidance for myself and my family and friends and they have never let me down yet. I feel these cards cater for beginners as they have everyday issues that you can understand and relate to your family and friends. Would not be without them, and would definately recommend them to anyone just starting out. You will sense when a card deck is right for you, everyone is drawn to different packs, and these ones certainly work for me. Cant wait for new versions to be released.

5.0 out of 5 stars Archangel Michael cards, 1 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Archangel Michael Oracle Cards (Cards)
As always beautifully illustrated, very inspirational. Highly recommended Bought some as gifts for my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning and so supportive., 25 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Archangel Michael Oracle Cards (Cards)
I got these cards after going through a Doreen Virtue phase (which I'm still in, I think she is wonderful!!!) I have four of her decks now and plan to collect them all.

Having recently gone through an illness which I am currently recovering from, her books and oracle cards have been such an inspiration.
These cards are beautiful, with different pictures of Archangel Michael as seen in different cultures. This is quite refreshing as I tend to view him as one image, and yet here I was able to see him how others may see him.

I love the gold rim around the cards, makes them seem that extra bit special and when I use these cards I really do feel comforted. Everytime I have used them so far they have been accurate and so helpful.
They are my favourite of Doreen's decks so far. I can't help feeling excited and a burst of love when I use them.
I also like that with each card a prayer to Archangel Michael is displayed on the card. Although I am not a Christian, I do believe in the power of prayer. These cards are spiritually healing.
A small guide book also comes with the cards, with a helpful meaning with each card.

Highly recommended if you have belief in the Angels, and are a fan of Doreen Virtue.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful,comforting and extremely helpful whenever you need help, 29 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Archangel Michael Oracle Cards (Cards)
The cards have lovely pictures on them ,framed in gold.there is a booklet with these cards explaining the meaning of each card.They are very easy to shuffle.I have been using these cards on a daily basis for a number of years now and they are the best oracle cards{by doreen virtue}- I have ever used.Not only are they 200% accurate, they have provided me with a deep
comfort and reassurance after each reading.None of the cards have a negative message,they all provide positive helpful feedback.The booklet gives instructions on how to use these cards.ButI would like to say, that, when I use these cards it is best for me to do so when I am alone and in a quiet place and in a calm frame of mind- then you enjoy what comes to light- these cards are brilliant to work with!!-and very, very helpful indeed

Archangel Michael Oracle Cards
Archangel Michael Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue PhD (Cards - 1 Nov. 2009)