Format: Hardcover|Change

on 7 October 2013
its fine for young children. The visual images were great for the children. I would recommend it as a starting point
on 3 December 2015
For all! Adults and childrens- as a reminder! Shall be in every book shop and library as well as in schools !!!!!!
on 31 January 2016
Love this book for my daughter for dealing with intense feelings and is a highly sensitive girl.
on 29 October 2015
My First purchase of a Christmas present for my granddaughter. Very pleased with it!
on 22 February 2016
A must read for young children to help build their self esteem and confidence!
on 15 July 2015
Very disappointed , hard to understand for children. Though fast postage
on 9 November 2010
I was a bit dissapointed with this book - there was a big opportunity for so many great affirmations which I felt it missed.
There are negative thoughts on one side of the page and then a positive thought to counteract them on the other side, which I personally found just too negative and would have preferred the book to stay positive only throughout.
Not bad though and is probably good for children of about 4 or 5 upwards. My son is only 7 months! I go through the book with him and just read out the positive affirmations, and the pictures are nice and colourful.
Maybe I will appreciate the dilemmas presented in this book when he is older, and it may be quite useful to start discussions about what to do in certain situations of peer pressure etc.
I have Louise L. Hay's 'Heal your body' which I think is fantastic.
on 15 October 2015
will help with my work, love it
on 10 July 2015
Straight to the charity shop
on 19 January 2012
I myself read alot of Louise L Hay myself and I wanted to encourage my daughter to read more and I thought I nice bit of realtime positive reading instead of your typical nursery times all the time. Lovely quality book and pictures and she enjoys it and hopefully will grow up with the positive learnings of Louise L Hay in her life. Def recommend!