5.0 out of 5 stars I think every child should read this!
This book really helps young children put positive speech into their lives. I read this to my children and in difficult times i think it helped them to be more positive. The illustrations are beautiful and it touches on each area of life.
Published on 14 May 2010 by Sarah D. Padgett

2.0 out of 5 stars bit disappointed
Published on 9 July 2011 by M. Phillips

5.0 out of 5 stars I think every child should read this!, 14 May 2010
Sarah D. Padgett (England) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars bit disappointed, 9 July 2011
M. Phillips "mel" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Think I Am (Hardcover)
The book isn't what I had hoped - having found Hay's other works really inspiring, I thought I might find some positive and affirming nuggets for the children I work with in a mental health setting. It lacks content and seems more about boundary setting/social skills than engendering positive thinking... it doesn't feel to me like there's much real connection with children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this book!, 30 April 2010
A. Scanlon (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Think I Am (Hardcover)
Evey home should have one - even if you only have kids that visit. I am a big fan of Louise Hay and all she represents. Now I can share it with the little people in my life and start to introduce this concept to them from a younger age. Beautifully illustrated.

5.0 out of 5 stars !!amazing book!!!!!!!!!!!!, 8 April 2014
Hey this book is amazing I am only 10 years old and I understand loads more trickier stuff because my mum dose spiritual tings like trance and I and and intentions and affirmations!!! I loved the book and . I totally get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic and so practical, 14 Mar 2010
This review is from: I Think I Am (Hardcover)
I bought this to see if it would be helpful for my niece and nephew who are having some issues at school with bullying. When the book arrived I wondered if it would be too young for them (10 and 12)but I don't think so as the pictures are great but hte words are so simple and easily understood. Although I have not used it with them yet a friend has already borrowed it to use with her daughter(7) who has school issues and they are finding it really is helping.
This is a great introduction for kids that by being positive it can really help build their self esteem and confidence and they remain true to themselves and much nicer people than their peers who are causing them trouble.
I love Louise Hays books and this is no exception.

3.0 out of 5 stars I Think I Am, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: I Think I Am (Hardcover)
Not really what I was looking for\ a very basic book which hasn't got a lot of teeth. It hasn't given me a lot to talk to my kids about with only about one sentence per page. The text seems a bit non specific to me. We looked at it once and no one has touched it since.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful for working with young children, 7 Oct 2013
This review is from: I Think I Am (Hardcover)
its fine for young children. The visual images were great for the children. I would recommend it as a starting point

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice idea, 20 Mar 2013
This review is from: I Think I Am (Hardcover)
A very well meant book, although not terribly engaging for a younger child. However, I found that the point of the book was something I could use to encourage more positive thinking, and therefore worthwhile.

3.0 out of 5 stars confidence., 6 Feb 2013
This review is from: I Think I Am (Hardcover)
Bought to help a little girl try and overcome the effects of bullying.Think it is a lovely book and beautifully illustrated.I am not sure if She was quite ready for it.I think that it was maybe a bit too complicated for her to understand.Maybe more suited to getting read to her 1st.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant....., 30 Jan 2013
This review is from: I Think I Am (Hardcover)
What a fantastic book for children,such positivity and looking at situations from a different angle,just great,can't wait to purchase more.....

I Think I Am
I Think I Am by Louise Hay (Hardcover - 30 Oct 2008)
5.24