5.0 out of 5 stars An awakening!
Published on 1 Aug. 2012 by mrs. Julia A. Burnett

I didnt enjoy this.I found her voice irritating and overdramatic.Too much waffling!
Published 5 months ago by 4628jane

5.0 out of 5 stars An awakening!, 1 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Saved by a Poem: The Transformative Power of Words [With CD (Audio)] (Paperback)
I am so glad I bought this book. It may even have saved my life. Kim has a wonderful, wise and encouraging way of writing. By the time I had finished I was thirsting for more, looking up her Top 50 poems, starting to commit to heart one or two and have joined a local Poetry Circle! Amazing. The CD is lovely to listen to and is permanently on duty in the car.It has made me very mindful of the healing power of poetry and have ventured to give specially chosen ones to friends, who in turn are returning to explore poetry. Do buy it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Extraordinary!, 15 Sept. 2013
I couldn't put this book down. It's wonderfully written in a very easy to read style and it explains and illustrates how poetry is a beautiful vehicle for our own, inner healing. Anyone interested in healing and especialy if you are a poetry lover too, should read this book.
I have followed some of the simple practices this book suggests and have been amazed at the results. Overall a beautiful, gentle and healing read and an exquisite gift to the world.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heard of this woman on a website called Future Primitive, 18 Dec. 2013
I love her choice of poems and think she is reveals just how powerful a poem can be at certain times in our lives.Have not played cd yet and have not read book throughout so cannot comment on it thoroughly but I recommend listening to heron Future Primitive as I think she really brings home the power of poetry and I intend to buy more of these as gifts for people going through difficult times

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book for people who would like a fresh look on poetry, 15 Mar. 2015
M. Martogne (Stockholm, Sweden) - See all my reviews
Poetry was always taught as a terribly boring subject in school. Bu t I have always liked the idea of reciting poetry from memory, for myself or others.

This book gives you a fresh look on poetry. Buy it, definitely worth it.

I've read it on both the Kindle app and paperback version, both are easily read.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great resource for life!, 12 April 2014
The beauty of this book is that it's both easy to read and has great depth. The poems chosen are inspiring. The invitation from Kim Rosen is to connect with truth of who we are, who we can be, our deepest most soulful self the thread that weaves us, through poetry. Worth 'dipping into' again and again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly inspirational, 17 April 2014
A great book with so many moving stories of transpormation - I'm inspired to go on a workshop as a result.

1.0 out of 5 stars I didnt enjoy this. I found her voice irritating and overdramatic, 3 Dec. 2014

Saved by a Poem: The Transformative Power of Words [With CD (Audio)]