on 28 December 2011
I am a Reiki practioner and do many other healing therapies and work with energy, I found this book very interesting. I have always been drawn to shamanism, native american indian culture and lifestyle, this book for me was a great introduction. I knew alot of what was discussed in here, however it also filled in a few missing pieces. I liked the way the book was written and if you are like me (i hardly ever read a book cover to cover but flick and scan read) this book is very easy to read and use.A very good introductory book into Earth Magic. It was nice that he added his own experiences within the book.
on 6 April 2011
This book links Ancient Beliefs with Modern Quantum Physics in a way which makes complete sense and assures the New Spiritual Seeker that there is substance in their belief - even from a Scientific Viewpoint! For the more experienced this was a comforting book, bringing together many Shamanic beliefs and Healing ways.It can feel like coming Home. This book is easy to understand ans inspiring through the exercEarth Magicises which are written to help the readerto open up to this way of experiencing the Earth.
on 9 June 2012
Maybe its me and just not the right time to read. For me it lacked continuity. I will take it up at another time and read it again.
on 13 October 2014
Having purchased the Oracle cards the book seems a little bland maybe some of the beautiful illustrations would complete the book
on 21 August 2014
Really good account of shamanism and the rituals that are associated with it - one of the best references for me
on 22 October 2010
I found this book very enlightening, in fact as a healer and a spiritual worker that works with the angels I connected to each angel and elemental he spoke about.

The exercises in the book brought me to understand ancient shamanic wisdom and it's powers in healing that I use to heal my own clients especially the exercise: Journey to the Double Helix which you connect to Grandfather Steven's guide, the Raven and Snake to heal your DNA.

i will be using it in lectures in my angel workshops. I highly recommend this book and thank Steven and all the spirits that connected to me through his writing and my reading of this special healing and enlightening book.
Cynthia Soal
on 29 March 2016
saw this book a few weeks ago in a book store and felt drawn to it. Didn't buy it though. Ordered it recently here and started reading straight away. And it was the perfect time to start. I learned so much about myself and with all those exercises I felt like I have Steven Farmer as a teacher right next to me. Didn't feel afraid or scared at all to start doing my first ever journeys.
My hunger for learning more about shamanic practices and believes just got so much bigger whilst reading this book.
Finally found what I was looking for!
Please buy!
on 4 January 2011
Earth magic is a wonderful read for anyone who feels they have a deep love of all things, . peoples, animals, in fact the whole Universe,. as we are the guardians of this beautiful planet, we should own the responsibility of caring and nurturing what we have ,as we must own up to the fact that we are all connected to the Earth, and always were. Reading page by page we will remember where we came from ,and where we belong, and will remain.

This book was a present for my wife who is very much aware, and is a believer.

this is her review. [may o flynn] Go and buy this book please ,it will open heart, soul ,mind., and spirit,. YOU WILL REMEMBER.
on 12 December 2014
A lovely book which compliments the oracle cards beautifully.
on 11 February 2016
only read a few chapters but I find it totally engrossing. I can hardly bear to put it down and look forward to reading more. Arrived quickly. Really pleased