Format: Paperback|Change

on 15 May 2014
I absolutely love this book. Sometimes if you are looking for an answer to a question, or inspiration, or stressed and you have not seen a number stand out to you; think of your question and just flip the pages and stop on a number, and read.
I am amazed that the number I land on is exactly relevant quote / answer to my question. I would recommend.
on 10 July 2014
This books is fascinating if you are aware of numbers around you. I have been amazed at how numbers have continued to pop up and then to read of their significance which has been uncannily accurate. It is very readable and understandable as a reference book to dip into - perhaps you too will be surprised and a bit amazed too!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 June 2014
I simply love this book! Very interesting. Positive. Reassuring. A must if you want to know the Angel messages in number sequences. I thoroughly enjoyed it and refer to it almost daily. And such good value too! It is the perfect size for carrying with you which is useful.
on 27 August 2015
did not like this book at all. Too simple and not a good read.
on 5 April 2014
Great little book ~ I already a have one, this one's for a friend.

If your into Angel numbers this book is very useful! Prefer the other Angel Numbers but unavailable, well only on kindle.

Great seller and with buying.
on 19 April 2014
This book came at the best time for me. I use it not only to check on repetitive numbers but also when asking questions to my Guardian Angels and guidance. It has been a fantastic companion and couldn't recommend it more.
on 22 November 2012
Have been thinking about buying this little book for ages and and glad I did. The book explains number sequences that keep appearing and give you a message relating to that particular number sequence. Amazing!
on 27 August 2015
Delvered on time, disappointed with the size of the book. I have had books by Dorren Virtue before and therefore had an expectation that the books would all be of similar size.
on 7 April 2014
I love this book!! what can I say, if you believe in angels buy the book, the signs are all around us and its up to us to pay attention!

on 5 June 2014
Interesting read, insightful, inspriational, and once picked up unable to put back down.

Well worth the money and needs to be passed on to all