5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely cards
Published on 22 Aug 2010 by Holistic Angel

1.0 out of 5 stars Messages from your Animal Spirit Guides
I was dissapointed with this deck of cards. The pictures aren't as beautiful as they looked on the listing. They have a stencilled appearance which doesn't appeal to me at all. The cards also have a ribbed texture which makes them very difficult to splay and shuffle. I would not recommend these cards to anyone and they will probably end up at the local charity shop.
Published on 21 April 2012 by Carol

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely cards, 22 Aug 2010
This review is from: Messages From Your Animal Spirit Guides Cards (Oracle Cards) (Cards)
I already own a set of Angel Cards and Fairy Cards and became intrigued with these Animal Spirit Guide Cards after I started to have various animals appear during my meditation and reiki sessions but did not know their meaning. I was pleasantly surprised with these cards when after even the first time of using them I was getting cards that were totally appropriate to my current situations. I would highly recommend these beautiful cards and I also bought the book by the same person 'Animal Spirit Guides'

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful cards, 18 May 2010
K. Galbraith (Worcestershire, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I first saw these cards at a local mind, body spirit festival and fell in love with them. They are lovely to hold, aesthetically pleasing both visually and tactilely. They are very straight forward to use and could easily be incorporated into more traditional card spreads for readings. However I think they come into their own used with less structure. There are brief notes, or 'jogs' on the front of the cards themselves and there is also a small booklet that goes into more detail, both padding out the 'jog' phrase on the front of the cards and other alternative divinitory/symbolic meanings. They are everything I wanted them to be and more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Messeges from your Animal Spirit Guides cards, 13 Mar 2012
This is my first ever review but i felt the need to write one for these cards as i was impressed by them. I have many Angel and tarot cards which i love but it was love at first sight with these ones, not only are they easy to use but aesthetically pleasing to hold due to their size and the type of cupboard which has been used. I would high recommend them to anyone who is interested in using oracle cards.

5.0 out of 5 stars love them!, 14 Nov 2013
I felt a connection to this deck from the second I saw it. I have a few oracle decks and this is one of my favourite ones. the deck is by Steven d Farmer and I also own another deck by him, earth magic, which is also a lovely deck. However in this deck I love the connection to the spirit animals and their messages which are contained within each card. Firstly the quality of the packaging is really good. some people store their cards in velvet bags or something similar, but this deck comes in a lovely strong and sturdy two piece box, where the lid comes off completely to reveal the book and cards snugly fitted inside, which should keep the cards in great condition when not in use and should withstand being opened and closed a lot. Also I feel I should mention that the box has a lovely tactile feel to it as its not just smooth, but has a soft corrugated texture, which feels divine when you pick it up, inviting you to touch and connect with this oracle. the cards also have this matt, corrugated texture to them. they are easy to shuffle, though all oracle cards are on the large size, shuffling slowly is the best way though as they are of a matt texture these cards are easier to shuffle as they don't stick together like the shiny card counterparts. the card stock is again good quality, thick and durable yet flexible to handling.
The pictures on the cards are nice and are artfully drawn with each card depicting a different spirit animal with a brief message. these cards are to be used intuitively but there is also a nice little accompanying book containing a more in-depth message from the animal you have pulled. the book also details how to consecrate and clear your deck along with a few different spreads you can do for yourself and/or others.
I have found this deck to be accurate with each reading I have done with it and their messages are clear and easy to interpret. It can be used for a simple one card of the day/week guidance; for asking a specific question in a 3 card (past, present, future) spread or even combined with another oracle deck (such as the earth magic deck, I feel it blends beautifully) for a more in-depth, multi-level reading.
Again I have to say I think this is a lovely deck that I have been drawn to using from the second I saw it. if you are considering buying an oracle deck for the first time, are drawn to animal spirit guides or just wanting to add a lovely new oracle deck to your collection, then I recommend this deck to you. don't hesitate, buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Daily guide from the animal world, 13 Sep 2013
This pack is so easy to use. On the car is a small message and you could either pick one for the day or do a more detailed spread. The cards are self explanatory and have just one line of information on each animal picture .
Calming, reassuring and give an instant lift to the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 24 Jun 2013
These are beautiful cards and very different to any others I have seen. They have a lovely texture and arenice to handle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well pleased!, 14 April 2012
These cards are beautiful and lovely to hold. I love the textured feel to them and the earthy colours compliment the animals pictured perfectly. The messages I have had have been very apt and the interpretation is helped by the booklet but the prompts on the front are enough. I just keep wanting to hold them!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cards, 9 April 2010
M. Pocock (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought these cards as a friend had them. They give you pretty accurate messages - not always what you want to hear!! But I like them a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars So pleased i bought a set for my Daughter, 3 May 2010
S. A. Richards (England) - See all my reviews
These cards have a lovely feel with them. They seem to live. the texture of the cards are very tactile. So pleased was i that i bought another set for my Daughter.

1.0 out of 5 stars Messages from your Animal Spirit Guides, 21 April 2012

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Messages From Your Animal Spirit Guides Cards (Oracle Cards)
Messages From Your Animal Spirit Guides Cards (Oracle Cards) by Steven Farmer PhD (Cards - 1 Dec 2008)
13.99