5.0 out of 5 stars Hope against hope, 24 Nov 2009
Mr. Samuel K. Adetunji (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Led By Faith: Rising from the Ashes of the Rwandan Genocide (Paperback)
This is a remarkable story of faith. faith in God and what he can do.
When others are being killed some were preserved by unseen hands.
I cannot imagine the way this girl lived in that small toilet for days it is unbelievable but true.
Her testimony is a challenge to me as a christian, there is still hope for mankind even in the midst of cruelty some will still be kind to their neigbours as demonstrated by the pastor that hid this girl.
Evil can never overcome good

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Led by Faith (Kindle Edition)
What a beautiful follow-up of Left to Tell. This book brings the reader more deeply into Immaculee's journey of faith. I found it inspirational in it's honesty, especially those moments where Immaculee really struggled. As always God is the one who carries us during those times. Thank God for Immaculee and her gift of faith.

5.0 out of 5 stars Led by Faith, 3 April 2013
This review is from: Led by Faith (Kindle Edition)
I read the first book "Left to Tell" by Immaculee Illbagiza, I was very moved by how her life had moved on and how she has grown in Faith over the years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Touched by Faith, 16 July 2011
I had read Left to Tell by Immaculee Ilibagiza and thus I was really happy to find Led by faith on you web. I was given all the informatin I needed by way of prize, postage and why I had to pay postage. I was delighted to get my book in excelent condition after about five working days. I have enjoyed reading it and my sister is reading it now. this book challenged my faith in myself and in God. I am taking my relationship with God serioulsy. Good book.

Led By Faith: Rising from the Ashes of the Rwandan Genocide
Led By Faith: Rising from the Ashes of the Rwandan Genocide by Immaculée Ilibagiza (Paperback - 25 Sep 2008)