5.0 out of 5 stars The Psychic Tarot Oracle Deck
The Psychic Tarot Oracle Deck, is very easy to use with a very good accompanying booklet to get you started.

If you are familiar with the rider waite tarot you will grasp the meaings even quicker.

As Mr Holland suggests, read the booklet as much as you need and then leave it alone to develop your own 'seeing' skills further.
I also used my rider...
Published on 18 Dec 2009 by Sea-Daisy

3.0 out of 5 stars The Psychic Tarot Oracle Deck
Lovely cards, images are great but not what I thought they would be. Take a bit of getting used to.
Published 9 months ago by Lellipops

5.0 out of 5 stars The Psychic Tarot Oracle Deck, 18 Dec 2009
This review is from: The Psychic Tarot Oracle Deck (Cards)

I also used my rider waite deck, and was pleased to see that there were similarities to the reading i gave with his deck.

Personally i believe this is a good deck for anyone. If you like chakras, colours and numerology this is also evident in the cards

Give it a try. After all, if you ground and focus you should get some good results, as long as you accept what the cards are hinting at and not what you want to see!:-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing deck!, 21 May 2009
S. Middleton (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Psychic Tarot Oracle Deck (Cards)
Like most would be tarot/oracle readers I own several decks and am always on the look out for the one that in particular 'speaks' to me. This deck is it for me. It gives the most accurate readings I have ever done. Some of these readings have been quite spooky in what they have revealed and this can take a bit of handling. There are no reversals which gives a much more positive and helpful view of a situation.

The pictures are stunning and contain so much detail you can almost do a reading without looking at John's explanations. I find them really intuitive as each time you do a reading your eyes will be drawn to a detail you may not have noticed before or is suddenly more prominent than usual. His booklet gives a lot of extra detail to add to your interpretations.

He links the oracle cards to Tarot cards so for those of you more familiar with true Tarot you will find many similarities. The major difference is that the 'suits' only go up to 9 and there are no court cards. All the major Arcana cards are represented. The unusual thing about this deck is that he uses numerology and colours in addition to the traditional readings. There are also 7 chakra cards relating to the body's spiritual energy.

Although I have given a 5 star rating for the deck I have just one small niggle and that is the quality of the cards themselves. Although great illustrations, quite good card thickness and the gold edge detail is lovely, the corners of the cards tend to damage easily and I do feel that with regular use these cards will be prone to de-lamination. This is a great shame because with a little extra cost I think these could have been made much better quality.

However this will not stop me keep using them and if necessary I shall buy another deck!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pack of Cards, 1 July 2009
This review is from: The Psychic Tarot Oracle Deck (Cards)
I absolutely love theses cards, and believe me, I have a large collection of divination cards. I love the way they have added Chakra cards into the pack and that the minor arcana are broken down as, Physical, Emotional, Mental, & Spirit. The graphics are full of symbolism, you can't help be drawn to them. These cards are very different to most Tarot packs. They really have thought out each and every topic and placed imagery that helps you to read the cards without having to constantly refer to the book. They are very different and the artwork is very colourful. If you've never fancied getting a pack of Tarot because you think they seem complicated, then try these, you will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pyschic Tarot Oracle Deck, 19 July 2009
A Customer of Amazon-UK - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Psychic Tarot Oracle Deck (Cards)
The Psychic Tarot Oracle Deck (Cards)

These are a lovely set of 65 largish gold edged cards and have a small book explaining every one of them and arrive in a hardback /cardboard storage box, they vary from the usual 78 card sets, as here we have are 22 Major arcana, and 36 Minor arcana with 9 of each they are divided into Physical,(equates to coins),Emotions(equates to cups),Mental(equates to wands) and Spirit(equates to swords)plus 7 chakra cards.

The author John Holland is himself a psychic and the striking images are unusual but very bright and colourful and interesting to look at and soak up each one, I am still learning their meanings but soon as I opened box I was drawn to them .

They were initially all fused to one another as tightly packed in box, and had to carefully separate each card so the first few shufflings were tricky as they seems intent on being fused to the card nearby but once they were all laid out they really are gorgeous to look at and gold edges with purple backs makes for a nice talking point before the questioner has begun to shuffle.

They look expensive and they dont dissapoint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tarot cards that are a bit different from the traditional packs, 26 Nov 2010
This review is from: The Psychic Tarot Oracle Deck (Cards)
I love these cards as they are very pretty to look at and as someone who is very interested in the tarot and possess lots of packs it's nice to have some that are slightly different from all the other packs you can get. I love the fact you have the chakra cards. I am a reiki practitioner so I loved the fact that these were included in the pack. I've already showed them to a few of my friends who are also going to be buying them!

5.0 out of 5 stars gr8 gr8 gr8, 5 Jun 2009
This review is from: The Psychic Tarot Oracle Deck (Cards)
I've been reading cards and working with spirit for about 7 yrs now and i;ve got a fair few packs, this is a gr8 pack, easy to work with, easy to read, gr8 little pack, not a big fan of the books who normally come with cards but even the book is a nice little read, defo buy this pack out of the most of them which are sold, its hard i find buying online but this pack is a real "worth it buy"

4.0 out of 5 stars Psychic Tarot, 6 Nov 2010
This review is from: The Psychic Tarot Oracle Deck (Cards)
I love this deck. The pictures are beautiful with vibrant colours. Although I am not great at reading the cards (always have to look at book) the definitions are clear and concise and easy to relate to.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very accurate, 25 Aug 2012
This review is from: The Psychic Tarot Oracle Deck (Cards)
These cards are extremely beautiful and clear to follow, even for a novice. Each time you look at them you see something new within the pictures. The most remarkable thing is that these have helped me understand and recognise the meaning behind most of the cards in the Rider-Waite deck, and I use them alongside and it manages to create a bigger picture. I did think using another deck when I am not that advanced would in fact create confusion but it is quite the opposite.

The only reason I haven't awarded 5 stars is purely down to the fact that once you've used them a dozen times or more, the beautiful gold edging starts to disappear, and the cards themselves are very shiny which in turn, makes scratches (from fingernails etc!) easy to see on them but don't let this put you off! They really are spookily accurate and will enhance your gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Psychic Tarot Oracle Cards, 15 April 2010
This review is from: The Psychic Tarot Oracle Deck (Cards)
Thank you amazon for sending me my order so promptly - much appreciated. The moment I saw these cards advertised ini a magazine I knew I had to have them. They are very beautifully illustrated with vibrant colours that you could fall into. The cards seem to have a very positive energy about them and I would recommend them to anyone, but particularly if you are a beginner, such as myself. Although I have several packs of tarot and oracle cards these are now amongst my favourites. I particularly like the way in which each card is cross referenced with the equivalent card in a 'normal' tarot pack, for e.g card 13 Transformation is equivalent to the 'Death' card in the the tarot.

Again, I would recommend this pack to all who are interested in using cards for divination, guidance or meditation. A lovely deck to own with a book that gives just enough to to encourage and whet the appetite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 19 Jan 2012
This review is from: The Psychic Tarot Oracle Deck (Cards)
I have always had an interest in reading Tarot cards but have always found it very complex. These cards make it accessible to everyone, they are easy to read, interpret and have amazing artwork and wording, plus the added bonus of having the 7 chakra cards bring a whole new depth to the pack. I absolutely recommend these cards and I will be using these for life. Very happy :)

The Psychic Tarot Oracle Deck
The Psychic Tarot Oracle Deck by John Holland (Cards - 4 Jan 2010)