Format: Hardcover|Change

on 30 April 2010
I found this book to be really good in teaching kids about the importance of its what underneath that counts. Beautifully illustrated it is perfect for young kids to enjoy. Adults will enjoy it also.
on 13 April 2014
My boys have loved reading this book time and time again. The illustration explains what the understanding of this book is all about. It's like having a little piece of Dr Wayne W Dyer in our home. My children are hungry for more books like this. I have also bought this book for my godchildren and my children's friends for their birthdays. Thank you god for Wayne W Dyer and his gifts of helping us all on our path :-)
on 5 September 2011
i brought this book for my son & every time he starts to compare what others have we get this book out and it really helps to make him feel better
on 12 February 2014
Fantastic book. Well explained for children to understand. Love reading it with my 8 year old daughter. Would recommend, don't hesitate to buy this book.
on 12 September 2015
I loved the simplicity of the lessons and such a lovely way to open up conversations with my children. Thank you
on 28 February 2015
amazing books !!!!
on 29 April 2016
Great book!
on 29 June 2011
This book is utterly brilliant. My son enjoyed it immensely, he particularly enjoyed answering the questions at the back. He also learned a great deal from it. Would highly recommend this book!
on 10 August 2014