5.0 out of 5 stars This has got it!, 30 April 2010
A. Scanlon (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: It's Not What You've Got!: Lessons for Kids on Money and Abundance (Hardcover)
I found this book to be really good in teaching kids about the importance of its what underneath that counts. Beautifully illustrated it is perfect for young kids to enjoy. Adults will enjoy it also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Book., 6 July 2014
Purchased a few as gifts for kids and I have been told the book is awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for children & adults!!, 13 April 2014
My boys have loved reading this book time and time again. The illustration explains what the understanding of this book is all about. It's like having a little piece of Dr Wayne W Dyer in our home. My children are hungry for more books like this. I have also bought this book for my godchildren and my children's friends for their birthdays. Thank you god for Wayne W Dyer and his gifts of helping us all on our path :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It., 12 Feb 2014
Fantastic book. Well explained for children to understand. Love reading it with my 8 year old daughter. Would recommend, don't hesitate to buy this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant for kids, 5 Sep 2011
i brought this book for my son & every time he starts to compare what others have we get this book out and it really helps to make him feel better

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 29 Jun 2011
This book is utterly brilliant. My son enjoyed it immensely, he particularly enjoyed answering the questions at the back. He also learned a great deal from it. Would highly recommend this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Aug 2014
Just what i wanted for my 2 year old

It's Not What You've Got!: Lessons for Kids on Money and Abundance
It's Not What You've Got!: Lessons for Kids on Money and Abundance by Dr. Wayne Dyer (Hardcover - 29 Nov 2007)