Format: Cards|Change

on 30 October 2008
I must admit I am almost biased, since I am a great fan of Doreens, personally I would say that you must be spiritually savvy already to connect to these cards, because there are chakra and mediumship cards in the deck, the reader should at least be familiar with the chakras, law of attraction/ intent, indigo people (kids and adults), cutting cords etc. Because the cards are specific and if you know about these topics you can relay it to the person you are reading for in a way they will understand if they have never come across these topics. I did my first spread without the book and have to say for me personally they were accurate, I then used them on some friends and they also hit the issues that mattered. The book is great too, with detailed information, but you also should use your intuition, because the cards do speak to you.
The artwork is fantastic, on the back they have the hands with the light coming from them or healing energy. On the front they have wonderful drawings and a little message to accompany the card.
I would say these are for intermediate to advanced readers who are well connected and spiritually wise, others may disagree. In all I really like them a lot, very powerful issue and healing cards that heal and put you on the right path if you are open to that. I love them.
33 comments|141 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 March 2009
I have several packs of Doreen's Angel cards and in all honesty felt I had enough. I use them all and find I am often drawn to use the pack I feel I need for the time and purpose. A friend of mine showed me this pack and I felt at once that they are particularly good for those of us who are used to working with Doreen's card packs and would like something "a little more". Personally I feel they are a "step on" from her original packs and are ideal if you work with spiritual studies. I would recommend them even if you already have several other packs, I am very pleased with mine.
on 27 November 2008
These are the best i've purchased as yet ~ but would not advise these for beginners ~ They are spot on every time . i simply love Doreen Virtue ~ if it's your first time buying cards please consider the daily angel card or the fairy cards ~ which is a good place to start.
hope this helps x X x
11 comment|68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 February 2010
I have bought a variety of Doreen Virtue oracle cards over the last few years and each one was special in its own way. I have to say though, that The Angel Therapy Oracle Cards are my favourite deck. I received my own cards last year as a free gift with a magazine subscription. Since then I have bought three more sets to give as gifts to friends. The cards are so positive, accurate, attractive and easy to shuffle. I love the gold edging on each card and the illustrations and words are beautiful and inspiring. I particularly like the 'Action Steps' which follow on from each card reading. The advice given is very therapeutic. Being a Healer, I have recently started to get my clients to choose a card after their healing session and everyone has been amazed at how appropriate their chosen card was for their particular needs at that time. I highly recommend these cards.
on 7 October 2009
I am very new to the concept of Angel cards, but these are wonderful.

I disagree that they are not suitable for beginners, there are pretty self explainitry, though some back ground in Spirituality will always help.

The guide book is fantastic, it tells you how to use the cards, what they mean, and how to rectify the issue. I have to say that I used the cards on one particular occasion, followed the advice and litrtally felt the weight being lifted off my shoulders!

A wonderful purchase.
on 27 December 2008
I got these cards as a gift and had overlooked them before thinking they would be similar to other decks I have of Doreen Virue's. However I find them really practical and helpful as they focus on the teachings of angel therapy (like the book 'Angel Therapy') and offer simple to follow instructions for useful exercises. Stuff you can do right now. Archangel Michael features a lot, which I loved, as well as other Archangels and other ascended masters. Keep it coming, Doreen!
on 16 July 2013
Last year I purchased 6 or 7 different oracle card decks at the same time. I felt very much guided by my inner voice to do so and I was asked to connect with the Angels to improve my intuition. Among the purchased decks the Angel Therapy deck from Doreen Virtue PHd. stood out by the delightful artwork of each card and the healing hands on the back.
My experience with Angel cards was null, yet I knew I was asked to work with them. To learn more about the cards I draw every day one, held it in my hand and waited for an answer. The cards contain detailed drawings and guiding words that made it easy for me to connect with them. It felt like my third eye opend naturally up to enhance my intuition instantly. Every drawn card was on the spot. I read the book on each card ones. After that I didn't use it anymore.
This is my favorate deck when I give readings to my friends. Very accurate indeed! Together with the Archangel Michael Oracle Cards, which I use mostly when a person or I want to make big changes in life, this is the best deck from Doreen Virtue. I abolutely love it and I like to recommend it from the bottom of my heart.
on 20 June 2011
These cards are simply beautiful. They focus on our positive qualities and remind us of what they are. With the hustle and bustle of everyday life, we sometimes forget.

Perfect for anyone who needs a confidence boost.
on 6 June 2009
Truly beautifully illustrated, I did worry when i bought these cards that they would be the same as the cards i already have, I was happily wrong, these cards are very different and very insightful, I have used them constantly since buying and have found them invaluable.
on 2 February 2010
Beautiful set of cards, with a very well written guide book. A basic knowledge of chakras, cord cutting and angels would be helpful, but not essential. I highly recommend them.