5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner
Published on 30 Oct. 2008 by auspicious

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for beginners
The card's do not really expand more upon what the booklet or even what the card says so you will find you don't get much more out of them unlike cards such as the Tarot. Theses were not used for long and to be honest, have sat on the bookshelf for some time now and will probably find they're way to ebay soon.
Published 12 months ago by A friendly guy

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner, 30 Oct. 2008
This review is from: Angel Therapy Oracle Cards (Cards)
I must admit I am almost biased, since I am a great fan of Doreens, personally I would say that you must be spiritually savvy already to connect to these cards, because there are chakra and mediumship cards in the deck, the reader should at least be familiar with the chakras, law of attraction/ intent, indigo people (kids and adults), cutting cords etc. Because the cards are specific and if you know about these topics you can relay it to the person you are reading for in a way they will understand if they have never come across these topics. I did my first spread without the book and have to say for me personally they were accurate, I then used them on some friends and they also hit the issues that mattered. The book is great too, with detailed information, but you also should use your intuition, because the cards do speak to you.
The artwork is fantastic, on the back they have the hands with the light coming from them or healing energy. On the front they have wonderful drawings and a little message to accompany the card.
I would say these are for intermediate to advanced readers who are well connected and spiritually wise, others may disagree. In all I really like them a lot, very powerful issue and healing cards that heal and put you on the right path if you are open to that. I love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of her best sets, 18 Mar. 2009
This review is from: Angel Therapy Oracle Cards (Cards)
I have several packs of Doreen's Angel cards and in all honesty felt I had enough. I use them all and find I am often drawn to use the pack I feel I need for the time and purpose. A friend of mine showed me this pack and I felt at once that they are particularly good for those of us who are used to working with Doreen's card packs and would like something "a little more". Personally I feel they are a "step on" from her original packs and are ideal if you work with spiritual studies. I would recommend them even if you already have several other packs, I am very pleased with mine.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite Doreen Virtue set.., 1 Feb. 2010
Tula (North of Scotland U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angel Therapy Oracle Cards (Cards)
I have bought a variety of Doreen Virtue oracle cards over the last few years and each one was special in its own way. I have to say though, that The Angel Therapy Oracle Cards are my favourite deck. I received my own cards last year as a free gift with a magazine subscription. Since then I have bought three more sets to give as gifts to friends. The cards are so positive, accurate, attractive and easy to shuffle. I love the gold edging on each card and the illustrations and words are beautiful and inspiring. I particularly like the 'Action Steps' which follow on from each card reading. The advice given is very therapeutic. Being a Healer, I have recently started to get my clients to choose a card after their healing session and everyone has been amazed at how appropriate their chosen card was for their particular needs at that time. I highly recommend these cards.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are simply great, 27 Nov. 2008
S. Robertson "x X x" (scotland uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angel Therapy Oracle Cards (Cards)
These are the best i've purchased as yet ~ but would not advise these for beginners ~ They are spot on every time . i simply love Doreen Virtue ~ if it's your first time buying cards please consider the daily angel card or the fairy cards ~ which is a good place to start.
hope this helps x X x

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot On!, 7 Oct. 2009
Louise (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angel Therapy Oracle Cards (Cards)
I am very new to the concept of Angel cards, but these are wonderful.

I disagree that they are not suitable for beginners, there are pretty self explainitry, though some back ground in Spirituality will always help.

The guide book is fantastic, it tells you how to use the cards, what they mean, and how to rectify the issue. I have to say that I used the cards on one particular occasion, followed the advice and litrtally felt the weight being lifted off my shoulders!

A wonderful purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 29 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Angel Therapy Oracle Cards (Cards)
This is the 2nd deck of Oracle cards that I've purchased and I have to say the results have been pretty phenomenal!
The cards that come up are always relevant to the question I've asked and always deliver the message I need to hear.
The thing that amazes me the most is when a card comes up repeatedly, especially in a deck of 44 cards. Friends I've done readings for have been shocked when this happens! Using these cards has helped me to believe that we're not so alone in the universe and that there is a benevolent force out there that wishes to help us out if we're open to its guidance.
The best advice I can give is try them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 27 Dec. 2008
S. Browne (Tralee, Kerry Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angel Therapy Oracle Cards (Cards)
I got these cards as a gift and had overlooked them before thinking they would be similar to other decks I have of Doreen Virue's. However I find them really practical and helpful as they focus on the teachings of angel therapy (like the book 'Angel Therapy') and offer simple to follow instructions for useful exercises. Stuff you can do right now. Archangel Michael features a lot, which I loved, as well as other Archangels and other ascended masters. Keep it coming, Doreen!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful deck, 11 Jan. 2012
Miss K. Newton "another truth seeker" (West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angel Therapy Oracle Cards (Cards)
I bought these cards as a replacement for my old angel card deck that were starting to fall apart from being so over-used! And I am pleased I did as I see them as being an upgrade on the Doreen Virtue angel message cards I had previously as these are more spiritually indepth & with more specific messages. These cards are not angel cards as such...although some cards do have pictures & messages from archangels on them, but are indeed Angel Therapy cards.

I would say that these cards are ideal for spiritually minded people who have been on some sort of spiritual path for some time & therefore will already have the knowledge of things such as chakras, protection, ascended masters, energy work etc, only because the messages will make more sense to such individuals & these cards in my opinion are specifically designed for those of us who are Lightworkers or work in spiritual service to others- or at least are working towards the fulfillment of that.

The cards are very beautiful with lovely pictures & gold edging round the sides. I especially love the accompanying booklet since it not only contains the specific message of each card it also contains action steps for each message which we can all follow to truly receive the therapy side of the message whatever it may be at the specific time. This is empowering for the individual using them as it gives us the ability to overcome or make progress regarding whatever situation we may be dealing with by following the action steps.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL CARDS, 6 Jun. 2009
Anita A.O. "Lizzy" (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angel Therapy Oracle Cards (Cards)
Truly beautifully illustrated, I did worry when i bought these cards that they would be the same as the cards i already have, I was happily wrong, these cards are very different and very insightful, I have used them constantly since buying and have found them invaluable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Healing with God and the Angels, 20 Jun. 2011
Ms. D. M. Allan (Cupar , Fife) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angel Therapy Oracle Cards (Cards)
These cards are simply beautiful. They focus on our positive qualities and remind us of what they are. With the hustle and bustle of everyday life, we sometimes forget.

Perfect for anyone who needs a confidence boost.

Angel Therapy Oracle Cards
Angel Therapy Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue PhD (Cards - 30 Oct. 2008)