5.0 out of 5 stars All Doreen Virtue's CDs should be like this one!
Published on 27 Aug 2009 by Andrea **

2.0 out of 5 stars Too long and too much work
I love the idea of what Doreen Virtue is trying to achieve in this cd, however I feel it would have been more user friendly if the work had been split into a number of shorter meditations.

I have been working with guided visualisation for many years and in my opinion the amount of work that can be done in this cd is too much to attempt in one medi. If the...
Published on 4 Jun 2011 by Mrs. H. J. Hudson

5.0 out of 5 stars All Doreen Virtue's CDs should be like this one!, 27 Aug 2009
Andrea ** (La Spezia, ITALY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angel Therapy Meditations CD (Audio CD)
I love this cd! I quite like Doreen Virtue's approach to angels and the images she uses in her meditations (which are always quite the same). However many of Doreen's early CDs share the same problems: she doesn't introduce you to the visualization through a thorough relaxation, she talks too quickly and with too much a lively voice and she disappears abruptly at the end.

This is not the case of "Angel Therapy Meditations". The cd is entirely dedicated to the meditation, which is 1 hour long, so you need a bit of time to dedicate yourself to it when you want to use it. When I played it for the first time I was amazed. Was that Doreen's voice?? I was accustomed to the one I was hearing in her early cds, so listening to such a soothing, calming and soft voice has been a really pleasant surprise.

She talks slowly, with many pauses where necessary for you to visualize, and sometimes she nearly whispers: so peaceful! The first thing Doreen does is taking some time to make you relax phisically and mentally (great thing which is missing in her early CDs). This long meditation is really articulate and complete. It begins invoking the presence of the 15 archangels Doreen's system is based on, then you go on working specifically with some of them: Micheal for cord cutting and vacuum cleaning, Raphael for healing and so on. There is a section for removing psychic attack energies, one for remembering your divine life purpose, one for prosperity and one for love (featuring the romance angels, and this short section is nearly better than the whole CD specifically dedicated to them, see my review on that one). At the end Doreen doesn't take you back from the visualization, however, contrary to what happens in her early Cds where she simply disappears abruptly, she invites you to ask a question to the angels if you have any, because that is a wonderful time to do it. At this point the background music (which is pleasant and never itrusive) goes on for some minutes more, 5 minutes I think, which is not a huge amount of time but it's enough to end the meditation comfortably without a brisk interruption and to see if any message shows up as image,sound, colour or number.

I find this cd great and I warmly recommend it. I wish all Doreen CDs would be re-recorded with this new slower and softer approach! I hope her new CDs will all be like this one and in this case I'm waiting forward many of them!

"Angel Therapy Meditations" is long, so it may be not appropriate for daily use, however it is perfect as a special weekly or monthly meditation to cover each and every aspect of your life.
5/5.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 24 Oct 2008
This review is from: Angel Therapy Meditations CD (Audio CD)
This is a wonderful meditation, I have all of Doreens Oracle Card decks, a lot of her meditations and books, this Cd takes me back to when I went to her Healing with the Angels Seminar last year, it almost felt like I was back there. She gathers all the Archangels together to give you a cleansing that can be topic specific which you can change during the meditation or general, you can cut cords that are spent allowing you to keep the love that relationships and friendships are born on. To me this is a very special meditational CD and very powerful. Brilliant work, thank you Doreen.

5.0 out of 5 stars ANGEL THERAPY DOREEN VIRTUE, 13 Nov 2008
Mr. Sanders - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angel Therapy Meditations CD (Audio CD)
If I had to buy just one of these types of CDs then I would get this one. Whether you are a novice or more advanced, this is one to buy. You choose at the beggining of the meditation what you need to focus on or work on, or approach it to the whole of your life. Brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Powerful, 1 Feb 2009
Mrs. K. Petersen "Kiera Petersen" (London SW19 U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angel Therapy Meditations CD (Audio CD)
I really enjoy listening to this CD, especially when I'm feeling a bit down or overwhelmed by life. This powerful CD sorts me out and I feel shiny and new again. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars angel therapy Meditations, 13 Mar 2009
Mr. G. Clark "shaman69" (Lhanbryde Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angel Therapy Meditations CD (Audio CD)
Amazing stuff..................the concept of actively co-operating with the Angelic kingdoms to help transform
oneself and the World Community I found very stimulating. You have to be open minded to use this material but it has an All Win scenario .........Try it you will not regret it .

5.0 out of 5 stars very relaxing and energising meditation, 7 Feb 2009
This review is from: Angel Therapy Meditations CD (Audio CD)
I have many of doreen's meditation cd's but this is definetly one of the best, very good for when you've had a bad day and need to relax and unwind. i personally feel happier and more peaceful after i listen to this cd no matter what else is going on in my life highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Forget the sleeping pills..., 17 July 2009
K. A. Painter "dkpcrox" (Staffordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angel Therapy Meditations CD (Audio CD)
I love this cd, it is so relaxing though I have yet to stay awake long enough to hear all of it. Two thirds of the way through I am out like a light!
This is the first Doreen Virtue cd I have ever bought, but it will certainly be my first of many.
If you are looking for something deeply relaxing or a pill free cure for insomnia then look no further - this is designed with you in mind!!

4.0 out of 5 stars A meditation with a difference, 7 Jun 2009
This review is from: Angel Therapy Meditations CD (Audio CD)
I bought this CD as I already have a few of Doreen Virtue's books, some CDs and the angels oracle cards. However this meditation went further. After hearing it I decided that it would be useful to play the CD whilst gving a Reiki treatment to some of my patients. There is everything needed in this meditation to ensure a clear up of unwanted baggage. The meditation is almost one hour long and the time just flew.
If you want to appeal to specific angels and also do cord cutting exercises this is the CD for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Angel Therapy Meditations (Audio CD)by Doreen Virtue, 7 April 2010
Jane (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angel Therapy Meditations CD (Audio CD)
I bought this CD as I already have a few of Doreen Virtue's angel oracle cards and a book or two. I have a couple of other meditation cds./ DVD,s but this is one I use most. She uses a lovely slow, reassuring voice, that's very relaxing.

The full meditation is 1 hour long, so you need to allow time for it. Doreen begins by gathering the angels together , for protection, and goes on to appeal to specific Archangels and do cord cutting exercises. As well as giving deep cleansing from Archangel Michael, and healing from Raphael; as well as the opportunity to set your divine life purpose. In fact its just packed with everything that you need to de-clutter all that excess baggage we pick up every day/ over the years. But you can use the different angels separately for just a short 5/10 min meditation, just hit the /stop pause button.

You can load the CD onto your Pc and transfer All or just bits of the meditation you need, onto your mobile phones memory card. Very handy when on holiday or out & about on public transport, travelling to /from work! ..............This Audio CD works on so many levels. I even caught my sceptical husband listening to it last week, after a health scare. I had to smile.

I noticed a few negative comments, ..I guess it depends on the person? I would say try it for yourself...... I'm not an expert about meditations so I have no pre-conceived ideas but I do know what I like and what works for me! It is very uplifting and positive.

5.0 out of 5 stars TOTALLY BLISSFUL, 6 Jun 2009
Mrs. Anita A. Osborne "Lizzy" (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angel Therapy Meditations CD (Audio CD)
As ever Doreen Virtue does not dissapoint, a wonderfully relaxing meditation, it left me feeling totally refreshed, even during very stressful times it helped tremendously.

ARRAY(0xa2b16150)

Angel Therapy Meditations CD
Angel Therapy Meditations CD by Doreen Virtue PhD (Audio CD - 25 Sep 2008)
6.29