Format: Paperback|Change

on 2 February 2008
I started to get interested in books on the power of thought and manifesting a couple of years ago when i started noticing that what i was thinking about especially when daydreaming was appearing minutes or days later.Since then i have bought many books on manifesting and have learn't something from all of them.This book took just 45 minutes to read but it gets to the point.It misses out on perhaps a key part of manifesting which is detatchment,which i would describe as if you want to manifest money then have wealthy thoughts,feelings,expectations but be detatched emotionally from the specific item your trying to manifest.I've givin this small book 4 stars because i learnt something important and that is when your mind questions your ablity to manifest then it damages your ability to manifest so in future i will tell my mind to be quite it isn't qualified to comment.What we need is somewhere to share our stories of manifesting so we can learn from each other.
on 3 January 2014
This is the first book Stuart ever wrote and published. He sent it out, and sold over milion copies within first year. I read that in one of his later books, where he don't mind boasting about his many financial strategies and general life tactics. However, this book called Miracles is very simple text and quite small book. It could be read within a couple of hours, technically. Why technically? Because practicaly, you might be full (mentally) by the end of first chapter, and needing time to think and reflect on what you just read. Then the rest of the book is left for tomorrow, or even later.

But anyway, re-read is definitelly question of a couple of hours, because the recapitulation of ideas gained by reading is quite necessary. It's also recomended to use a pen for so-called positive affirmation, which is another concept that is explained in the book. From begining, I took the word "miracle" as a linguistic puzzle. Meaning I knew that everyone on the planet has probably different view or definition of what exactly it is. And I had my explanation right after reading this book. I'm sure everyone else would too.

I recommend to spiritual devotees, as it contains the guideline or step-by-step structure of creating personal miracles by using old spiritual principles and techniques. Similar books would be - Affirmations, Silent power, or Secrets of life. Similar author would be Wayne Dyer or Deepak Chopra, even if they all have their own characteristic style of writing, but spirituality is their common denominator.
on 25 September 1999
This tiny slither of a paperback contains a positive powerhouse of spiritual knowledge.
Succinct to a point of being spartan the immortal truths it contains are valid to every human being on the planet. Wilde draws together the many threads of spiritual truth into one very practical instruction manual for a better life. There's no religious mumbo jumbo, just well argued and carefully researched facts.
Here is the key to Universal Law - we need no other Law for a fulfilled, rich life.
Easily accessible this book can be read in about twenty minutes. For me they were the most valuable twenty minutes I'd spent for a very long time. I've been pulling in my own miracles ever since. Try it. It really does work!
on 19 October 1999
I was given this book last year for Christmas and within three weeks of reading it had achieved all my miracles! The techniques are so powerful and easy to grasp. If you've got a goal to achieve, read this! (Then give it to all your friends)
This is one of the very best books I have ever read on the Universal Law, its nature and how it works. It's a might book with profound insights. I have used the ideas in this book to win lottery prizes and to change my life from a life of lack to a life of abundance and prosperity. I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to manifest the life of their dreams through the Law of Attraction.
on 23 August 2009
this book is excellent for anyone who is serious about self developement all this authors books inter link with eachother i would highly recomend them all a+
on 16 July 1998
Very inspiring and useful tape. Wilde provides you with practical and concise ways to manifest miracles in your life. It ends with an inspiring meditation. This is a tape I will use over and over again.
on 18 November 2014
Stuart Wilde is a sage
on 27 March 2015
Great little book from Mr Wilde... Inspirational
on 22 February 2015
SW one of the leaders in this field (R.I.P.)