5.0 out of 5 stars Earth Angels, Again
This is an interesting little book for anyone who believes that they are or could be an Earth Angel. Different types are explained in concise, separate chapters and the book is attractive and well laid out.

Published on 10 Mar 2007 by alodge

2.0 out of 5 stars Realms of the Earth Angels:More Information or Not!!!
Published on 3 Mar 2010 by Lady Hana

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Earth Angels, Again, 10 Mar 2007
This review is from: Realms Of The Earth Angels: More Information For Incarnated Angels, Elementals, Wizards And Other Lightworkers (Paperback)

However - please note that if you already own the book Earth Angels, this is simply an updated copy. Much of the text is the same as the original, only the subject of Walk-Ins is omitted and there are a couple more types of Earth Angels added. Still excellent, however.

2.0 out of 5 stars Realms of the Earth Angels:More Information or Not!!!, 3 Mar 2010
I have Doreen Virtue's first book on Realms of the Earth Angels and found this to be very interesting read. The only down side to her follow up book, it is an exact copy of the first with only a few additional comments and 'only' a little more information to do with variants within each realm. Plus the test you complete in the first book to determine which Earth Angel you are, is not available in the second book! A waste of money for me, as the additional comments which have been included are really not worth a new book being published. I would have been more satisfied with my buy if the first book was just updated and not brought out as a completely different book. The 'More Information' of the title, in total is no more than a few extra pages added on to the original!

5.0 out of 5 stars It changed my worldview forever, 4 July 2013
When I read the section in this book that described me perfectly - personality, career, appearance etc, I felt as though I had finally come home. Suddenly I knew why I felt the way I did, why I acted the way I did and why my life was the way it was. Everything fell into place and made perfect sense.
It is not about categorising or labelling people, but about giving them a sense of identity, of reminding them where they have come from, and why they are here.
Without this book, I would not have woken up. Without this book, I wouldn't have gone on to write my own. It reminded me of my purpose in this lifetime, and for that I am very thankful to Doreen.

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 27 Feb 2014
It seemed to me just like a brief reference list than a in depth study of the subject, so not very satisfactory. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014
Great little book to start you off understanding Angels and the Angelic realms

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome reading, 10 July 2014
Dorreen did it again :) beautiful smooth reading ! if you believe in Angels and you believe you are one...is a must read

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT AND EDUCATING, 28 Jan 2014
I BOUGHT THIS TO HELP ME WITH MY SELF
I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS
IN FACT I FINDS THE BOOK VERY IMFORMATIVE AND A GOOD SOURSE OF REFERENCING
IT WILL HELP AND GUIDE ME A GREAT BOOK
C X

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining Read, 30 Dec 2013
I purchased this book on a whim and could actually relate to almost all of one of the archetypes in it, I would say to get the real benefit of this book one must be able to suspend disbelief. I did enjoy reading the book though. Pity it wasn't illustrated it would make a beautiful and engaging coffee table book it is certainly fun to sit around with friends and see if you fit one of the archetypes, I spent a very nice evening doing so.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 27 Nov 2013
What a lovely book ,insightfull and informative if you are open to the mystery of the spiritual realms .
It is a book I keep out so that I can pick up and read again and again ,This book was recommended to me after having a Reading from a really fantastic lady and said that I am a star person .After rading the info I believe her to be right .
Enjoy .

5.0 out of 5 stars different but brilliant, 9 Sep 2013
a lovely pocket sized little book, gives a great insight into character's of people. may also help you to understand own behaviours.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›