Format: Cards|Change

on 17 September 2012
I have many of Doreens angel cards but have never really been a believer in fairies. My friend although she was aware of this bought me these cards for a birthday present. The morning before she gave me the cards I read a passage in a book I had at home for many months without really looking at it. The passage spoke about a lilac fairy that works for Archangel Metatron, I was amazed when I opened the present to see a lilac fairy sitting on the front cover. Over the summer I have used the cards with amazing specific messages that have been unbelievably true. Because they are so specific I have been overwhelmed by their accuracy. I would highly recommend these cards, the pictures are so pretty and moving.
on 15 May 2008
These are my latest 'best buy' from Doreen Virtue - they are the most beautiful cards in my quite large collection, so far..
They have a lovely, rather special feel to them, and as I read Tarot and other Oracle Cards for people, this particular set have always had the most relevant and poignant messages. They have a lovely golden gilted edge to each card, and the rear of the cards are a calming mixture of purple and gold - very nice!! - The images too are all very nice, I get the feeling that they are more connected to Nature Spirits, lovely if you are a fan of the great outdoors. Overall, they are a lovely set of cards, that almost anyone, young or old could use with much pleasure.
on 22 November 2011
Beautiful and perfect cards and easy to follow book highly recommend for new users, these are my 1st choice of cards and i've given some lovely readings from them to others and myself :)
VINE VOICEon 24 January 2012
These are an absolutely exquisite deck of quality Oracle Cards from Doreen Virtue. Each of the 44 cards has a different but equally beautiful picture of a fairy on it and each one is edged in gold. The box they come in is nice and sturdy and house both the cards and guide book neatly in the one place. The book itself is very easy to follow.

It is explained in simple steps how to clear and prepare your deck for readings and you can be ready to start within a few minutes. I found the cards very easy to use immediately and, like all Doreen's cards, extremely accurate. These would be quite good for beginners, and yet there is much detail in the cards to satisfy more seasoned readers. I always try to deduce what I can from the cards before referring to the book. It's amazing how much insight you can get that way, with practise.

A delightful way to connect with the Fairy Realm.

Highly recommended :)
on 9 September 2013
this is a nice deck of oracle cards with beautiful pictures. However, I do prefer other decks to this one. I find that this one can be quite specific and for inexperienced readers it might be harder to work with. Although, it makes a great addition to add to a current deck and mix them all up.
on 14 January 2012
I saw this set as my friend's and we had a little go with it. Any card you pick is full of positive encouragement and in a weird way can help you explain your life situation. I was so impressed that ordered three more boxes which worked perfectly as Christmas gifts for friends.
on 9 August 2011
I have several od Doreen Virtues Oracle cards, but I find these are by far the most beautiful cards I have ever seen the designs are gorgeous, so much so that I have bought several of the same for friends who like mine so much
on 2 May 2013
Good starter pack.
These Fairies card pack would make a wonderful first pack to get you started. As I have my own packs of Angel cards and my daughter wanted one for herself so I got these. They are well designed with friendly loving pictures that adults or children will find easy on the eye. The messages are easy to read and follow with basic wording for anyone to understand. I only do one reading a month and she has had 3 different cards giving her the same basic meaning, so to me that means that they work!

For anyone who wants Angel cards but are unsure then these are very gentle and great for younger ages. If you are new to these sort or cards then I would say just pick one card, sit and look at the picture before reading its meaning and then compare your feelings to the meaning. The guidebook is only a suggestion, so just sit and feel and take note of what comes into your mind. I hope this may of help someone!
on 19 November 2011
Being a medium & Angel card reader as my profession I have purchased quite a few of Doreen Virtue oracle cards & swore to myself "no more" However, I came across these & purchased them with much curiosity as to how they would work with my customers as they are quite specific, they are brilliant, my favourite of all her cards & I very much endorse the use of them. I love the elemental energies & depictions. Truly magical.
on 12 May 2013
I got this deck as I wanted to have some variety in my faery or fairy decks and I am echoing the others who say the meanings are too specific, which therefore means that intuitive reading becomes that bit harder. I do love this deck but I get on / off energy for this deck. Which I am sure the specificness is a reason.

Card quality is good, lovely guilded edge to the deck, another stick together deck. I have other fairy decks which I feel are better to use than this deck. But I have to get some DV stock for my readers and I usually use the cards for my Twin Flame Forecasts!