5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Cards...
These are my latest 'best buy' from Doreen Virtue - they are the most beautiful cards in my quite large collection, so far..
They have a lovely, rather special feel to them, and as I read Tarot and other Oracle Cards for people, this particular set have always had the most relevant and poignant messages. They have a lovely golden gilted edge to each card, and the...
Published on 15 May 2008 by C. C. Morgan

3.0 out of 5 stars Too specific?
I brought this deck as a gift for a friend who has never owned or used an oracle/tarot deck before. I now have several decks of my own and this friend has had readings from me over the years.
With that in mind, I opted for this deck for it's cheerful and light-hearted art work - I find that the more serious decks can be intimidating for new readers. I own another...
Published 21 months ago by A. Sanders

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab cards, 17 April 2013
This review is from: Magical Messages From The Fairies Oracle Cards (Card Deck & Guidebook) (Cards)
Got these cards and was very pleased with them. Easy to read and understand what they are trying to tell you!

5.0 out of 5 stars I gave these as a gift and the receiver loves them, 25 Feb. 2013
I have yet to purchase a set for myself as I gave these as a gift to a friend. She however enjoys them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Magical messages from the fairies oracle cards by Doreen virtue, 6 Dec. 2011
Lovely cards, excellent illustrations and beautiful inspirational words written on them.
All cards are edged in gold and finished to a good standard.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite cards, 23 May 2013
I purchased this set at the same time as i got the Romance Angel Cards but have to say i think this is my favourite out of the two.
The art work is fabulous, i would love them as pictures on my walls!
The messages are lovely and i have used the cards on myself and others with great accuracy and pleasing results.
Anyone looking at getting their 1st deck of Angel cards i would recommend these, a lot easier to work with than some of the other Oracle cards.
Well packaged, lovely thickness of card,lovely gold edging !!
If i had to be picky and find a fault it would be with the typing in the guidebook, the ink is quite feint,can be difficult to read in some light, but i would still recommend these cards to everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fairy Accurate ., 25 Aug. 2014
Friends love these cards as messages are clearly working for them and for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Nov. 2014
love these, arrived beautifully packaged

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Accurate!, 3 Jun. 2013
I really enjoy using this cards on a daily ad hoc basis. They are beautifully illustrated and uncannily accurate. I'm pleased I bought these to add to my other angel cards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Aug. 2014
Love these cards and use them often

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these card, 14 Mar. 2013
These cards are great I use these daily with my friend and find them very accurate. She loved them and has also purchased a pack for herself

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Aug. 2014
easy to use and lovely pictures

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›

Magical Messages From The Fairies Oracle Cards (Card Deck & Guidebook)